Latex BDSM!

Sent For Bondage

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Devonshire
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation
Video language: English

It all starts innocuously enough - the handcuffs on the table, the contract that she must sign, consigning her person over to Karen for a day of punishment and bondage. Since Elise is required to be locked in leg irons when in her apartment for the next month, a session in self-bondage instruction follows. She learns the proper application of the handcuffs, the leg irons and the ball-gag..

Format: MPEG
Duration: 1:35:55
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 777.4 MB

Download Sent For Bondage

Bondage Time

In this double feature film, Master Shadrack invites Ashley Fires into his dungeon to play with two of his female submissives. The first part has the two gals Madeline Blue and Mistress; tied back to back on a bondage bench with their arms suspended above, leaving them very vulnerable to slapping, flogging, cropping and tickling which really get their attention! As a reward, Ashley and Shadrack bring them both to screaming orgasms. In the second part, just one of the slaves Mistress Violet remains and is treated to a full 360 degree rotating inverted suspension expertly performed by Master Shadrack while Ashley administers an enthusiastic series of impact play. After the slave completes the full suspension rotation, she is rewarded with a highly energetic orgasm while still in full Shibari suspension.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6309kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 766.9 MB

Download Bondage Time

Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bondage Legend

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with BDSM torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other BDSM stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her BDSM skills.
Jewell Marceau Bondage Legend: Confined within this collection are Jewell Marceau`s favorite fetish scenes ever lensed for B and D Pleasures! They include: her first turns as a dom; Self-bondage scenes; and many scenes with other industry hotties such as Mika Tan, Persephone, Talia Monet, Ashley Renee and many more! Combine all this with her extensive commentary detailing what she was thinking and feeling at the moment of contact, and you have unparalleled insight into the woman. Jewel choose the scenes herself! They totally demonstrate her Bondage Legend Status!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:37:44
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 919.0 MB

Download Jewell Marceau Extreme - Bondage Legend

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3