Latex BDSM!

Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...

Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Serene Isley

Serene walks her way on camera in a nice tight latex outfit and showing some extremely talented balance on her ballet boots. Being nice to me she continues to stand so I can start binding her arms at the level most comfortable to me..... Or maybe I made her lol. Either way her elbows are tightly lashed together initially before another rope is grabbed and her wrists join her elbows in the same fate of tight bondage. Then after her arms are securely bound I take a white cloth and a nice thick roll of 3 inch microfoam and wrap it tightly around her head gagging her securely while she continues to balance nicely in her boots. With the gag applied another rope is brought out and her arms are tightly bound to her body with a body cinch rope and her upper body is finished off with a nice cinch rope pulling her shoulders back and framing her latex covered breasts rather nicely. Finally after about 10 minutes of walking around and standing in her boots I take mercy on her and lay her down on the ground to hogtie her. Rather than a conventional hogtie though her ankles are crossed and the arches of her boots are tied to each calf after her ankles are secured as such. Finally her legs are raised up off the ground and her hogtie rope is tied off to her upper body harness holding her in a rather nice arch. Serene then spends some nice time wiggling around a bit in her hogtie being generally sexy as the tie I placed her in makes it near impossible to roll around or do too much. All in all a nice different and tight hogtie in a really sexy latex outfit and some rather great ballet boot footwork.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4927kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Serene Isley

Sos

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Madison Young , Jewell Marceau, Jean Bardot
Genres: fetish,lesbian,strap-on,latex

The novelty of August, 2009 from the honored queen of Fetish and Bdsm Anastasia .Very spectacular Bdsm, with use of latex and different toys.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 989.6 MB

Download Sos

Catsuit Car Ride

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Catsuit Car Ride

Catsuit Hogtie

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie

Vespa, Cam Damage - Double Device

Cast: Vespa, Cam Damage
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubber
Video language: English

hy, a latex fetish, of course! Although it may sound extremely unique and even a little bit strange if you've never heard of it before, a latex or rubber fetish is actually one of the most common sexual interests experienced by the human population. Latex fetishes are young, old, gay, straight, bisexual, male, female, genderqueer, transgender, and can be found in every country in the world.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29255kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Vespa, Cam Damage - Double Device

Tunnel plugs & tunnel gags

Release Year: 2015
Studio: kink
Cast: Danarama, Virginia Tunnels
Genres: BDSM, Submission, Domination, Humiliation, Anal, Training

Tunnel plugs (pig holes) and tunnel gags are insertable toys that hold orifices open. Learn how to use these hollow butt plugs, dildos, and ball gags to open and expose the mouth, vagina or asshole, for exciting sexual and humiliation fun. Virginia Tunnels opens wide and demonstrates how to take these gaping toys simultaneously into her mouth, cunt, and ass, drooling and squirting with pleasure!

Duration: 48:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tunnel plugs & tunnel gags