Latex BDSM!

Board Stiff

Cast: Vespa, Heavy
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English

Wearing tight, flexible latex has been likened by many fetishists to "having a second skin". The similarities between latex and skin are many - smooth texture, elasticity, and, at least to some fetishes, pleasing or attractive color and scent.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 7445kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 596.8 MB

Download Board Stiff

Submission vol.2 scene3

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Jean Bardot
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Toys, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Latex hood, Latex

Dominatrix Anastasia Pierce has her submissive brunette, Jean Bardot in a full latex head mask, with no way for her to breath, unless she releases the mouth nozzle and as if that's not enough, she places a full metal headpiece over her face and locks it, before bending her over a table, in this BDSM scene, in order to penetrate her pussy with sex toys.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 454.5 MB

Download Submission vol.2 scene3

Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Iridal reappeared after years of silence. She surfaced in New York and asked if she could shoot again. So we got her over and stuck her on the upgraded Ommph Ommph machine. The trip turned into a huge success as we totally fucked her brains out and kept her orgasming for a long time.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Mina's Sleepsack Nap

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope, Latex
Video language: English

Mina is wearing a sheer bodystocking and tight leather corset outfit. She is zipped into her Christopher Fetish Buffalo leather sleepsack, and laced up tightly on screen. She was so comfortable in there she ended up falling asleep!

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mina's Sleepsack Nap

BondageCafe - Alexis Grace - Into the Dark [wmbcv-0722]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

You know cats like to play with their prey before they kill them and Lady Felina is no different. She has tied them in a web of wires, pulleys and locks, with two vibrators tied tightly in place.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4792kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 653.0 MB

Download BondageCafe - Alexis Grace - Into the Dark [wmbcv-0722]

Jackiebound part 309

One thing is certain....PVC is a lot of fun! So, we decide to put on as much PVC as possible to maximize the sexiness and fun! PVC dress with zip up front, PVC gloves, PVC stockings, and patent leather high heels. Johnny ties my arms above my head with rope and puts a you know what in my mouth: PVC bit gag. And, then he just has fun watching me bounce around in all my seductive PVC. This was definitely a fun and PVC filled afternoon!

Duration: 10:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 446.2 MB

Download Jackiebound part 309

Catwoman

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Arielle Lane, Emily Addison, Kendra James
Genres: Domination, Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Cosplay, Directed by Women, Fetish, Latex, Leather Items, Parody, Popular with Women, Toy Play, Strap-Ons, Superhero

Three stories of fetish and domination with wild thrills... Mistaken Identity, Copy Cat, and Time Trapped.

Duration: 1:17:40
Video: 704x404, AVC (H.264), 1333kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 845.5 MB

Download Catwoman