Latex BDSM!

Alexandra - perfect elbow tie

Alexandra! A brand new girl, and she is awesomely flexible! Where do we keep finding these talented bondage girls! Alexandra thought it was a lot of fun trying this elbow tie for the first time in her life. And she easily touched her elbows together! She is a natural! Her shiny pants and long gloves really make this tie perfect!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14568kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

Download Alexandra - perfect elbow tie

Caught in the Cage

The tables are turned and Lady Vi finds herself on the receiving end for once! Elise Graves is going to pay for this for sure, after this scene! Dominatrix Lady Vi is caught in a bird cage and Elise Graves has her way with her!

Duration: 13:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3513kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 349.2 MB

Download Caught in the Cage

Black Cat Suit

We got some new toys in the mail and couldn't wait to use them! So, I put on my new black PVC catsuit with punchy red high heels. And, Johnny pulls out the rest. He has me pull my arms behind my back and secures them with a red pleather arm binder. Then he sits me down on the couch and ties me at the knees and ankles with matching red rope. And, of course what predicament would be complete without a gag. A big red ball gag to be exact. Johnny secures the strap on my ball gag and then watches me aimlessly struggle as he does other things. The strap on my arm b quickly snaps off during the struggle. But, no worries. My arms are still pretty tight behind my back and I won't be able to get too far away!

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2094kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 114.9 MB

Download Black Cat Suit

Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Cute busty sexy girl Jewell Marceau represents her movies, filled with Bdsm torture, spanking, whipping, bondage, tits squeezing and other Bdsm stuff. She can act as a slave girl and, also, as a cruel mistress, so you can delight with variety of her Bdsm skills. Jewell Marceaus session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewells Session With Mistress Gemini

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the holes of her mask, as if wordlessly asking whether or not he is pleased with her blowjob.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Two Peas in a Pod 1080p

Studio: BondageLiberation
Cast: Dart Tech, Elise Graves, J
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Elise Graves has the best friends! A friend of her's had a dream about being in a double person vac sack, and after sharing that with a different friend, he made it! Vacuum sack are a wonderfully sensual experience! And it is a highly recommended experience just on your own. However, with a friend, it becomes something else, something more. Thick rubber closing in on Elise and J's bodies, pressing them closer on one another while providing the out-of-this-world vacuum sack experience is something to behold. Perhaps that is why you will not see a giant smile leave Elise's face the entire time! It is wonderful. Highly recommended. In fact, I totally recommend contacting Elise through bondagetherapy for a vac sack experience of your own!!!

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9513kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Two Peas in a Pod 1080p

Bitch Bender almost maxed out

Claire wanted a second go at the Bitch Bender so, grudgingly, we obliged. Ah, well! Someone has to keep these bondage mega-stars happy and well bound, and the House of Gord is ideally equipped. Fortunately, Claire brought a superb corset with her, and the colour match was perfect for our red suits. When she is finally cinched up and the air power is switched on, Claire will experience everything that a toothpaste tube feels when you are trying to get that last bit of toothpaste out.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

Download Bitch Bender almost maxed out

Alix Lynx & Eva Lovia

A group of horny friends lie and cheat as they explore outside the boundaries of their relationships for stimulation, only to discover that what they are seeking may have been right in front of them all along.

Duration: 45:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alix Lynx & Eva Lovia