Latex BDSM!

Bump & Grind

Cast: Miss Chill, Nim Pup
Genres: Latex, Fetish, Rubbe
Video language: English

Not to mention, the latex fetish - also called rubberist - community has a reputation of being extremely open, friendly and welcoming to those who share their interests.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:37
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9750kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Bump & Grind

Beautiful Bodysuit

Studio: Restricted Senses
Genres: Latex, Asian, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Tied, Hogtied, Ball gag, Boots, Bodysuit, Bound

Mina has been learnng to sew clothing lately. She made herself a very pretty dancers bodysuit which she just couldnt wait to be bound in this week. We started with a sort of rear box tie with crossed wrists which was actually very hard on her. Mina has a goal of being able to do a reverse prayer tie and we are slowly training her arms to reach that position so you will see this position progress into a full reverse prayer eventually in future updates. She ends up hogtied and gagged on screen rather strictly and she is quickly overcome by the strenuous position. This was a very tough one on Mina's arms.

Duration: 18:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6419kbps

File size: 881.4 MB

Download Beautiful Bodysuit

Red Dress

I waited way too long to use this Bishop gag that Johnny got for me. I always absolutely loved the look of this gag since I saw it on another model years ago. And, I finally have one of my own. I guess I was just waiting for the right opportunity to share it with you. Anyway, I paired it with a red PVC dress that is also one of Johnny's mischievous purchases for me. Combined with my black metal collar, matching garter belt and stockings, and red high heels, it produces quite the look. Now, all I have to do is pretend to act perterbed as I struggle around, hands above my head, legs spread with spreader bar and bishop gag (with drool) in place. Easy Peasy to pleasy...

Duration: 12:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 554.8 MB

Download Red Dress

Dyspnea

Cast: Vespa, Chuck

When you finally, finally give yourself over to the ultimate pleasure, you know that the musky sweat of your passion will mix perfectly with the sharp odor of your latex garment.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8787kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dyspnea

Rubber Gym: Charlee

Cast: Charlee, Trinity

When you finally, finally give yourself over to the ultimate pleasure, you know that the musky sweat of your passion will mix perfectly with the sharp odor of your latex garment

Duration: 8:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29294kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Rubber Gym: Charlee

Katy Cee

Release Year: 2024

Ketzia frog ties her legs gives instructions to her boyfriend on what she wants him to do before securing a head harness into place on herself with an inflatable gag in her mouth. Her boyfriend then follows his instructions and fastens her arms behind her back into a mono glove armbinder and tightens Katy's chastity belt and leaves her to wriggle on the floor. After Ketzia struggles in front of her boyfriend for some time the final part of Katys's plan comes into play when her chastity belt bursts the bag of menthol rub onto her crotch and she starts to feel a deep burning between her legs - and with no escape all she can do squirm and endure her self made torment for her boyfriends pleasure !

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Katy Cee

GwenMedia - Girls

This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Girls is destined to be an instant classic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GwenMedia - Girls

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Rubberella Day Spa

Rubberella brings new meaning to the body wrap at her very exclusive day spa. When an unsuspecting client comes in for a routine treatment, they often end up getting more than they bargained for.

Format: m4v
Duration: 57:07
Video: 706x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 680.0 MB

Download Rubberella Day Spa