Latex BDSM!

Chloe Lovette

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

submission scene

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

the rules and some of the staff... Things get heated quickly and no lashes are held back! You'll love to watch her beg and moan when she sustains the strictest punishments always followed by erotic rewards.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 454.5 MB

Download submission scene

Miss Eve Short Cuts

Cast: Miss Eve (AKA Sahra, Tanja)
Genres: Etero, German, Mature, MILF, Latex, Leather, Pump, Pumping, Tits, Bizarre, Fetisch, Dildos, Vibratoren, Oral, Cum shots

Miss Eve Short Cuts is pure fetish. Miss Eve pumps her cunt in different ways, celebrates smoking cigars and crushing cakes with her friend Noa Navaro, as well as foot fetish with latex toe socks. Miss Eve pampers all her holes with AlexD, shaves her hairy cunt, plays with strawberries with her varnished feet and drives herself to the climax with butplug, ice cubes and giant dildos.

Duration: 1:33:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1960kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Miss Eve Short Cuts

GwenMedia - Girls

This dark tale of lies and betrayal takes bdsm video into a new realm of intensity and kinkiness unlike anything you've seen before. With rubber, vac beds, steel bondage and harsh lesbian domination, as only John Fitzgerald can do, Girls is destined to be an instant classic.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download GwenMedia - Girls

Katy Cee

Ketzia frog ties her legs gives instructions to her boyfriend on what she wants him to do before securing a head harness into place on herself with an inflatable gag in her mouth. Her boyfriend then follows his instructions and fastens her arms behind her back into a mono glove armbinder and tightens Katy's chastity belt and leaves her to wriggle on the floor. After Ketzia struggles in front of her boyfriend for some time the final part of Katys's plan comes into play when her chastity belt bursts the bag of menthol rub onto her crotch and she starts to feel a deep burning between her legs - and with no escape all she can do squirm and endure her self made torment for her boyfriends pleasure !

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 578.4 MB

Download Katy Cee

Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for hot model

Release Year: 2018

Sexy girl in white blouse, in blue short skirt, with small tits plus man in gray t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, strappado and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 37:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2543kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for hot model

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes