Latex BDSM!

New Bar at House of Gord

Gord and Matty decided it was time to build a new garden bar at the Schloss. Unfortunately Archean was the only source of fresh material.
Sheathed in tight transparent latex and bondaged up the ying-yang, Archean found herself being cast into an inescapable foam mold and fitted out with a bar top.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 345.5 MB

Download New Bar at House of Gord

Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

With a few rolls of electrical tape and Jamie dolled up in a tightly cinched corset I was in the mood for some mummification. Not just any wrap though, one so tight that squirming only seems to pull it tighter. As the electrical tape coils around her body I couldn't help but bury a little surprise for when I was done. With her wrapped tight I leave her to squirm and burn off some energy. Just when she's ready to give up I plug in the magic wand wrapped inside sending her into a frenzy. Jamie can only lay helpless as the corset and tape compress her into orgasmic bliss.

Duration: 12:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1925kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 184.0 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Black Mummy

Masha

Masha Catsuit Captive in the Basement Dungeon! Sexy Masha looks fantastic in her skintight black PVC catsuit, short leather gloves and skyscraper high heeled black leather knee boots! Masha submits to be held captive in the basement dungeon! She is fitted onscreen with a sinister muzzle, pump gag head harness and then she is roped up in a kneeling position...her booted ankles are cuffed and a spreader bar is locked into place keeping her properly positioned! She makes for the perfect prisoner in the basement dungeon!

Duration: 14:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4181kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.5 MB

Download Masha