Latex BDSM!

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...

Format: mp4
Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

Download Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Die Harte Hand der Herrin

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

And then still the strict hand of a mistress around the internal needs of her slave does not concern, while she touches him with the milking machine, or what always she also explains as a cruel mistress.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:46:40
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1650kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Die Harte Hand der Herrin

Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross

It's a rainy Friday afternoon, and we could go to the movies...or....we could get into some Fetishy mischief. Obviously we choose the second option because the movie theater is for those without imagination (not really, I love movies). I put on my sleek black catsuit with an under bust corset over top and shiny black high heels. I'm not sure what Johnny is going to do with me, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Before I know it, he has pulled out the St Andrew's cross and set it up in the middle of the loft. Johnny puts my metal collar and cuffs on me. Then he attaches me to the cross, with arms and legs spread wide. We, also, just acquired a brand new black latex ball gag and this seems the perfect opportunity to try it out. Johnny stuffs the gag in my mouth and proceeds to watch me struggle. After a few moments, though, he seems to grow bored and decided to change it up a bit. He unzips the crotch to my catsuit and then applies a hitachi to my pussy. Now all thats left to do is sit back and watch me groan in ecstacy for a while. Rainy afternoon blues averted.

Duration: 9:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2141kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 156.4 MB

Download Cat Suit on the St Andrews Cross

Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews

Hannah was in an office with Mr. Big Boss. She was wearing a black body suit with a matching mini skirt and a red waist cincher over top of it. The Boss was applying ropes to her arms as she giggled and carried on with him. He bound her elbows and wrists, looping the extra rope from her wrists around her forearms to cinch them tighter together. Hannah shimmed in her tight latex against the ropes. The Boss stood behind Hannah and gagged her with a leather bodybag gag. He moved to her ankles and tied them together.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 544x400, AVC (H.264), 1109kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 126.8 MB

Download Hannah Perez & Elizabeth Andrews

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia forces Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

Sinnful Training The Initiation

After finding out what hides behind the mystery of her husband's visit to Anastasia Pierce, Sinn Sage is confronted by the truth and accepts the challenge offered to her. Sinn is soon adorned in exquisite latex and incredible wardrobe and Anastasia shows her just how ruthless and incredibly sexual her training can be. Her teaching will consist of full on S&M and extensive hardcore sex between the dominatrix and her slave including and intense drilldo fucking, mummification, oral worship and a multitude of punishments, and that's just The Initiation!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:26:24
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 661.3 MB

Download Sinnful Training The Initiation

Catsuit Car Ride

It's a beautiful, sunny day outside. So, what should you do on such a wonderful day? Hmmmmm....Get out of the house and take a little car ride, of course! I put on my brand new PVC catsuit, high heels and Johnny puts a PVC hood over my head. Wait! Something is missing! Johnny makes me unzip the crotch of my catsuit and inserts a vibrator in me, so I can really enjoy/be tortured on our little excursion. Once he has me nice and secure in the car, we pull out of the driveway and head down the road. Johnny takes the wireless remote control to the vibrator and makes sure to turn it up and down as we glide around the neighborhood. When we get back to the house, I'm a little bit bothered! Naturally, Johnny has a solution for that! He hogties me on the floor with red rope and then applies the hitachi to me. I squirm around, unable to escape. And, it's enjoyable. But, I wonder what he has in store for me next!

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps

File size: 197.9 MB

Download Catsuit Car Ride

Catsuit Hogtie

Sometimes I get in a fetishy mood and just want to wear something shiny with a lot of attitude. Today, I put on my black PVC catsuit with high heels and greet Johnny with the blue rope and a black leather panel harness gag. Luckily, Johnny is attune to my not so subtle hints! He swiftly knots me up in a strict hogtie with the rope. Then, he gives me the panel gag that I asked for. He lets me toss around and struggle on the floor for a while til I work up a nice lather at the mouth. There! Hopefully that got rid of my urge to be sassy for a while. But, I doubt it!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps

File size: 143.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie

Maid

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.

Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Maid