Latex BDSM!

Donovan's Test - Part 2

This Clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Donovan's wrists and nipples still tied off above, I start adding more rope. It doesn't take long and her ass looks even better with a little rope. I spin her around and have to slap her ass a few more times. I finally get to work binding her legs with many bands of cinched rope, before I untie her wrists and pull up a chair. Manhandling, Hom, and spanking throughout.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2940kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 402.2 MB

Download Donovan's Test - Part 2

Bitch Bender almost maxed out

Claire wanted a second go at the Bitch Bender so, grudgingly, we obliged. Ah, well! Someone has to keep these bondage mega-stars happy and well bound, and the House of Gord is ideally equipped. Fortunately, Claire brought a superb corset with her, and the colour match was perfect for our red suits. When she is finally cinched up and the air power is switched on, Claire will experience everything that a toothpaste tube feels when you are trying to get that last bit of toothpaste out.

Duration: 18:11
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1951kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 281.2 MB

Download Bitch Bender almost maxed out

Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model Full HD1080

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Beautiful girl in black latex clothes, with small tits and with sexy hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed. Big red ball in her mouth. He fucks her sexy naked ass and wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny bitch with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6091kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, torture and domination for very beautiful model Full HD1080

Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. Gia has handled everything so far with grace, sure she has moaned and yelped when I have smacked her ass and tits, but that will soon change. I start by untying her hair and really pulling it tight. I then clamp her nipples with clovers and the yelping and whimpering really start. I smack her ass a few times as well. Things get more intense for Gia once I nosehook her, but things get really intense when I tie the clamps through a ring I tied to her ankles and then back up to her ziptied thumbs. Lots of yelping and tears as Gia deals with her predicament. She finally settles in and then I ruin it when I raise the hoist that her wrists are tied to. This also of course pulls on the clamps and her crotchrope. I then smack her ass a few more times before Gia begs me to remove the clamps. I do as they are in the way. I then whip her bound tits with a leather strap. After whipping her tits, manhandling, and smacking her ass, I finally leave her once again to endure her bondage. I added some behind the scenes footage of Gias reactions as she was freed and afterwards.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 460.4 MB

Download Gia Love's Second Session - Part 3

Elizabeth Andrews

The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews

Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

Release Year: 2023

This statuesque beauty burst onto the scene as Maiden America, a blockbuster role which put her on the cover. Now this Amazonian Goddess is making her debut as an independent producer in this "can't miss" video!
On the reality side, Kelly tells you about herself, talks about her feelings regarding fetish work, her love of role-playing games, high-fetish clothes, and tight, restrictive bondage and gags. She even shares her favorite fantasy! You'll definitely be impressed with her intelligence and honesty. On the fantasy end, Kelly performs in five exciting roles.

Duration: 58:14
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download Harmony Concepts Kelly Ashton

Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Iridal reappeared after years of silence. She surfaced in New York and asked if she could shoot again. So we got her over and stuck her on the upgraded Ommph Ommph machine. The trip turned into a huge success as we totally fucked her brains out and kept her orgasming for a long time.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Born To Be Bad

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

I am now offering my services to the rest of the entertainment industry. Sharing my expertise and experience to whose seeking to advance themselves and their brand.

Duration: 1:11:45
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2025kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Born To Be Bad

In The Barn

In this great pony training stream our little creature finds herself tacked up and secured in the barn like a good girl! Greyhound has always had a fantasy of being a pony girl so this stream is right up her alley, tacked up in a pony harness, bit gag, elbow length gloves and a gorgeous pair of pony boots, our little creature prances around and winnies like a good little pony, with a sexy red mane and matching tail added to the mix this is one training stream you don't want to miss!

Duration: 39:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1077kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 353.3 MB

Download In The Barn