Latex BDSM!

Clinic Film

Studio: The Rubber Clinic
Cast: Sister A. Patient M, & Patient T.
Genres: Anal, Female Domination, Gas Masks, Rubber, Strap-On, Watersports
Video language: English

Already in the clinic under the watchful eye of Sister A. Patient T. is dressed head to toe in tight black shiny rubber! She watches helplessly, bound, gagged & ready for her treatment, but she is totally un aware what Sister has in mind?

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 720x416, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Clinic Film

Rubber Boot Slut

Release Year: 2023

Poor slave Chloe! She was guilty when cleaning Mistress Amanda's shoes use one of them for self-satisfaction. Now she will be punished - fuck boot, suspended and fuck fuck-machine is connected and fuck in the mouth threesome. At the end of Chloe will receive full - gag tool for cleaning dust, electric shocks and even darkening lenses! As such, it should be cleaned shoes.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:39
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 1172kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 686.9 MB

Download Rubber Boot Slut

Latex girl handcuffs bondage femdom and hood breathplay

Cast: Zhanna
Genres: fetish, latex, bondage, breathplay, gloves

and hood breathplay My dear girl you like it so much when I dominate you and put you in latex and shackles. Well, I'll tie you up and we'll play, Are you ready to trust me completely?

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8477kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Latex girl handcuffs bondage femdom and hood breathplay

Latex Love

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

Jetvio Bondage

A white scarf gag was tied across her mouth while I pulled up her dress and undone her blouse to expose her legs and lingerie. Then with her arms bound down by her sides and her body roped, more rope was tied across her neck so she could not lean forward.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 392.6 MB
Download Jetvio Bondage

Secret Affairs

Experts know with what she expects: Picture-become fetish dreams with fetish-ambitious actresses in weird fetischistischen outfits and scenarios of the surrealistic kind.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:32:57
Video: 576x432, XviD, 893kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 697.9 MB
Download Secret Affairs

Stacey

She is super cute with a naughty smile. She explained how she loved huge cocks. She got that big dick just like she craved. She sucked and fucked that cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Stacey