Latex BDSM!

TG - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.

She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.

With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TG - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves - Pushing Daisy

Bondage Dreams

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

The main theme of most of her movies is lesbians in latex and rubber related. These movies contains all kinds of different lesbian scenes.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Dreams

Lashed In Latex Part 2

Release Year: 2023

Here is Greta Von Scorn's smashing follow-up to her hugely popular first latex video--lingering, loving looks at latexed beauties bound and gagged and twisting and turning in latex bonds and gags. (A couple of bathing-capped beauties also appear.) We counted 8 separate scenes, beautifully rendered by the brilliant Greta Von Scorn.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:01:22
Video: 720x540, XviD, 1460kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.0 MB

Download Lashed In Latex Part 2

Wet Wrapped Marina

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

Marina is wearing one of the hottest outfits imaginable. It is a latex body-suit that hugs her every curve. She is frog-tied on bed and even though her pussy is covered it won't help her very much. Really the latex covering her crotch just makes the perfect holster for our most powerful vibrator.

Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.4 MB

Download Wet Wrapped Marina

Catsuit Hogtie Member request

I had a custom request for a catsuit and bare feet. So, I put on my PVC catsuit, sit back, relax, massage my feet, and paint my toenails after a long hard day. Once I am done giving my tired tootsies the treatment they deserve, Johnny obligingly fastens me into a tight hogtie with rope and stuffs my mouth with a big black latex ball gag. As I struggle around in my catsuit hogtie and barefeet, the zipper comes down further and my breasts begin to pop out of my catsuit. But, I don't care, because I am having so much fun trying out my boundaries.

Duration: 9:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5841kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 401.9 MB

Download Catsuit Hogtie Member request

Lady K. und Ihre Zofen

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Toy Play, Lesby, Hardcore, All Sex
Video language: German

Gnadenlosigkeit mit Stil. Die Inflagranti S/M-Edition! In dieser Serie kommen alle, die es dominant oder devot m ögen, voll auf ihre Kosten. Wir pr äsentieren harten S/M-Sex mit erfahrenen Herren und prominenten Dominas, die ihre unterw ürfigen Sklavinnen und Sklaven nach allen Regeln der Kunst z üchtigen und erniedrigen. Ungek ürzt, unzensiert und in deutscher

Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:32
Video: 576x432, XviD, 1519kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lady K. und Ihre Zofen

Hoerigkeit

Release Year: 2023

The terrible and perverted madam tortures the slave, and the second toy, with the pierced nipples,
to which the elegant support under a glass with wine is fastened.

Duration: 1:17:06
Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hoerigkeit

Catsuit Suspension

Johnny is really wanting to get some updates done for the website today. However, when I suggest a suspension (my favorite bondage activity) in my favorite pvc catsuit his plans get derailed. We are not going to get much accomplished today, but I am going to be really happy. Once I am barefoot and dressed in my catsuit, Johnny uses lots of rope to suspend me on my side, one leg frogtied behind me, one leg spread secured to the railing and my arms secured tightly behind my back. Then, he gives me a thick over the mouth, around the head black gag to keep me at a mumble. It takes us quite a bit of time and rope to get our goal accomplished. But, the rope work looks great and I am satisfied with the result. And, by result, I mean that I made it into my subspace, so I didn't really care how long it took.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5865kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 504.4 MB

Download Catsuit Suspension