Latex BDSM!

Cobie - Cage Time

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Fancysteel

Our version of the 'B-side'...watch Cobie chained inside her punishment cage.Staring Cobie, Miss Bee, Opal and Kitten. 'Chastity Prison 3' follows the fate of a group of girls and their male side kick, imprisoned for petty crimes and sentenced to a life of bondage and bizarre punishments.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3523kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 548.0 MB

Download Cobie - Cage Time

Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Trisha Uptown is a kinky blonde who tries her best to please her mistress, but sometimes she fails. Mistress Madeline, who looks dominant and gorgeous in a green latex outfit, is not satisfied with the sub's behavior when she fails to keep her mini skirt lifted up for easy access to Trisha's slutty pussy.

Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Yellow Latex Hogtie

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!

Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

Download Yellow Latex Hogtie

Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

I could see that Jamie was regretting the terms of the bet already as she sits nervously in the chair. She could have the pick of any pair of shoes to keep, but has to stand for at least ten minutes in a pair of my choosing. To prevent any cheating her arms are bolted to a large wooden pole. With Jamie's mouth already gagged I lace up a new pair of ballet boots that go up to her knees forcing protests before I even hoist her to her feet. When the pole is finally raised and the timer started she's stuck between standing on her toes or hanging by her arms with both positions eliciting groans of discomfort. As the timer slowly ticks forward I remind her of the terms of our bet. That I can keep her there at least 10 minutes... but no upper limit was really ever agreed upon.

Duration: 8:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 120.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Aching Toes

Chloe Lovette

Chloe switches on the device at the power socket then fastens leather cuffs on both ankles before testing an inflatable dildo and inserting it inside herself. Next she sits on a saddle and reconnects the pipe of the inflating dildo to part of the device then she connects the ankle cuffs to ropes that go to clam cleats above and on each side of her.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 654.8 MB

Download Chloe Lovette

Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession - Chapter 8

Nylonika (Kendra James) awakes from the effects of the spasma-oil to find herself tightly tied. She is wearing a shiny red catsuit that covers her entire body, including her hands and feet. It turns out that it is actually a Sensi-suit; A fiendish garment that Lady Lovelace has devised that is designed to excite the nerve endings of whomever is unlucky enough to be encased in it. And here's the rub; the longer Nylonika wears the suit, the more and more her nerves become excited, until the sensations turn from pleasurable to torturous and finally . Lady Felina makes sure that she is in the proper mood, bringing her to orgasm with a vibrator before tying a tight crotchrope in place, then she leaves Nylonika to slowly perish. With the ropes in place and no hope of escape, can she possibly survive???

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4721kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 408.3 MB

Download Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession - Chapter 8

Bizarre Games

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Alex D
Cast: Alisha Laine, Yvette Costeau, Jill Diamond, Miss Eve, Alex D., Nancy B., Big Tom
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Leather, All Sex, Rubber/Latex

Alone in an old warehouse, Nancy Angel observes Miss Eve and Big Tom. Miss Eve has a few things in mind for the sweet Nancy. Poor Yvette is shackled and waiting for the next pleasureable punishment. She doesn't have to wait long thanks to Alisha and the beautiful Jill Diamond!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:07
Video: 768x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.0 MB

Download Bizarre Games