Latex BDSM!

Elizabeth Andrews

The boss is deaf to my complaints. He straps my booted ankles together . The leather straps squeak against my leather boots as he pulls the strap tight. He moves up to my knees and straps them together, making it difficult for me to balance. I continue to ask him to stop as he applies straps above and below my breasts, and then another one around my waist. The additional straps have pinned my arms down and made everything tighter. Tired of my whining and complaining the Boss gags me with a panel head harness gag. He straps the buckles tight and then lays me down on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4866kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 541.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews

Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Denise is so cute! This young bondage models is always getting into trouble. This time she showed up in tight latex leggings. I added some gloves and a tight latex ballgag. Now she was ready for some rope work, her big natural boobs got tied of course. And Denise even got her elbows together! She's not super flexible, so that was very challenging, but she did it! Struggling and drooling, Denise tried to wriggle out of her ropes, but it was impossible. Poor Denise!

Format: mp4
Duration: 3:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14580kbps

File size: 407.9 MB

Download Denise - tight latex pants, tight latex gag

Zofentausch

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Latexlady Marlene and her friend Lady K meet for a rendezvous on a bizzare way. Fisting, Dildo-Action, Strap on, Lesbo, Domination, Gummimasken, High Heels, "Watergames" are just a few games that go with the program.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 780kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

Download Zofentausch