Latex BDSM!

Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The Bizarre Lust of Pain - Sado/Maso Edition. 100 minutes of rough sex with female and male domination scenes, fisting, waxing, spanking, lesbian, fetish and other perversions. Original german BDSM movie. When couples have done all they can with plain old sex, things can get boring quick and if they don't do something to spice up their sex life, things can easily fall apart. That's why these couples have tapped into their darker, kinkier side and what they've found there has offered them fun.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:35:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 945.8 MB

Download Die Bizarre Lust Der Qual

Alix Lynx & Eva Lovia

A group of horny friends lie and cheat as they explore outside the boundaries of their relationships for stimulation, only to discover that what they are seeking may have been right in front of them all along.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Alix Lynx & Eva Lovia

Bdsm Most Popular Latexed Follow The Leader

Studio: officeperils
Cast: Carissa Montgomery ,Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: Latex, Leather Hood, High Heels, Rope Bondage Microfoam Gag

I'm wearing a purple latex top, black latex waist cincher and black and purple latex panties. Underneath I have on sun tan pantyhose. I rub my hands on Belle's latexed body. I then help the Boss put on her head harness. She doesn't know what is going on, she can only surmise what is happening to her by what she feels and hears. The Boss stands behind me. I can feel the heat off his body. He lashes my arms together behind my back with rope. He then shoves a huge leather plug gag into my mouth and straps it on tightly.

Duration: 15:04
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4981kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 571.0 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Latexed Follow The Leader

Sunction Cupped Slave

I recently discovered the beauty that is suction cup bondage. You simply place a naughty slaves tits in a giant suction cup and voila you have a whole new form of tit torment. And by the look on my slaves face it is a very painful form.
This novel and exquisitely tormenturous way to discipline a slave appeals to my love of that which is new and different. You don't want to always give a slave the same old treatment. You want to keep your slaves on their toes, never knowing what is coming next. Suction cup bondage gives you exactly that -- a real surprise for the slave and a real thrill for you, the Dominant.

Duration: 54:55
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1501kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 656.2 MB

Download Sunction Cupped Slave

Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

Jewell Marceau's session with Mistress Gemini proved to be a latex lovers dream come true! Jewell was in heaven as her rubber clad domme sensually groped her, used her, spanked her, and fucked her. Jewell's latex covered curves squirmed beneath tight bondage, cane strikes, spanks, flogging, and whips from a single tail! Breast bondage and torture is put upon the submissive girl, as well as ballgags, vibrators, and nipple clamps. A latex hood is applied, then a straight jacket, until being further used by Mistress Gemini as her personal fuck toy.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:33
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jewell's Session With Mistress Gemini

The Hospital

"A twisted facility that caters to those in need of severe rehabilitation with discipline. Head nurse in the notorious kink queen Natasia Sweet and gets plenty of hard core assistance from mistress Gemini. They tend to their two sexy patients, Krystal Summers and Magan Martinez with all the finest in rubber, latex and kinky medical equipment."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:14:22
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1133kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 696.0 MB

Download The Hospital

Taylor's Bondage Seduction

January Seraph rock's Taylor Tilden's world with orgasm after orgasm January even has Taylor saying "Yes Mistress" by the end of the first scene. And that's really an unbelievable accomplishment, because Taylor is really quite the brat. I think it was a good old fashioned hard spanking and the promises of getting fucked hard by January in a strap-on that finally brought Taylor in to line. Tight rope bondage leads Taylor down path to submission Plus the fact that Taylor was having a great time under Januarys expert control. Dirty bondage sluts at play, take a look inside at lesbian bondage.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 50:50
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 750.0 MB

Download Taylor's Bondage Seduction

Maxine X in Dungeon trap

Switch 7 finds out that Maxine X was fucking Zen without his permission and brings her to Madame Noir for her misbehavior. Madame Noir s and penetrates her helpless sex victim to hot, gushing bondage orgasms! Later, Maxine X is strapped to a bench in a reverse hogtie as her pussy is shaved and PIERCED with needles by the sadistic Mistress. Maxine X won't be using the fuck stick on any girls without permission again!

Duration: 33:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1364kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 361.9 MB

Download Maxine X in Dungeon trap