Latex BDSM!

NakedGord - Clip 86 Part 1

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

Claire Adams had a birthday during her stay here at the House of Gord, and we decided to make sure it was one she would remember. So we started off with something simple. A quick (or rather not so quick) workout on the treadmill to limber her up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:03
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 3377kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 360.8 MB

Download NakedGord - Clip 86 Part 1

TopGrl Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Daisy Ducati
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TopGrl Pushing Daisy

NakedGord - Clip 82 Part 2

Studio: NakedGord
Genres: Bdsm, Latex

Everything is good, and she told us afterwards that it was far more comfortable than she expected. Next, Ceci rides the truck splits rig, although she had already been stretched wide for some time so we decided not to push her into a full splits position.

Duration: 12:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3646kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 345.8 MB

Download NakedGord - Clip 82 Part 2

Mummification Hogtie For Rachel Part 4

At first, I don't think Rachel will last long, mummified in a hogtie, but she soon finds a groove and settles in with her breathing. I leave her alone for a while, but I am not done with her. I return, and tie a length of rope to the rope that has her hogtied, and then I pull it vertically and tie it off to the overhead hoist. Rachel's bondage just got much tighter. I then clover clamp her nipples. I tie a length of twine to them and tie them off to a d-ring bolted to the floor. Her whimpers start to intensify again. Finally, I tie another rope to her ankles and pull it back and tie it off to the wall. When I do this, Rachel is pulled back, which really tightens her nipple clamps. I once again leave her to endure her bondage. At the end of the clip I have left in a few minutes of her being released.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2963kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 659.4 MB

Download Mummification Hogtie For Rachel Part 4

GwenMedia - A Dream Come True

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - A Dream Come True