Latex BDSM!

Endurance Boots

In this great afternoon stream our little creature works on her endurance and pony skills! Greyhound has always had fantasies about being a pony and now she gets a chance to fulfill them, of course every pony needs training and our little creature is no exception. Gagged and forced to stand in a pair of painful ballet boots while having her arms bound behind her and chained to the ceiling, Greyhound does her best to practice her pony skills. Watch as she practices her knee lifts, prancing, and walking all while being forced to stand in her ballet boots. The pain soon sets in and our little creature starts to have trouble standing but with no way to escape she is forced to suffer through the pain all for your enjoyment and pleasure!

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 699kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 208.5 MB

Download Endurance Boots

Laci Star vs. Star's Wicked Ways

Laci knew better than to resist. So when Star walked into the room she opened wide for the ballgag she was holding in her hand. Next came a heavy rubber bordello straitjacket which Laci accepted with excitement and a tinge of fear. Anything leaving her breasts exposed meant they were fair game for pleasure and pain. With her neck bolted to the wall there was little she could do to stop Star when she returned with nipple clamps, biting hard into her gag as each one compressed her poor nipples. By the time she was done Laci had covered her breasts with drool as she pleaded for some relief. Star grabbed hold of the nipple chain with one hand and put her other on Laci's pussy. Giving Laci a gentle tug and caress, she knew exactly what she really wanted.

Duration: 11:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1922kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 167.5 MB

Download Laci Star vs. Star's Wicked Ways

Star on Test

Star, on her first trip to the House, tries her hand at the Bitch Bender, an extreme machine and not one for the fickle or faint of heart.
She manages a creditable first attempt, and believe me, this is one machine that needs some getting used to.

Duration: 21:58
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps

File size: 381.9 MB

Download Star on Test

Lola inTransit

70 mph at Kinkonapolis scared the crap out of a trailer bound Lola. And then she asked to do it again because she said couldn't think the first time out. So this time we added electrics.
Just to make things more interesting, we left her boobs out. Bouncing tits were the order of the day.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1942kbps

File size: 174.8 MB

Download Lola inTransit

Makenzie vs. The Zebra Stripes

Twitching slightly in apprehension as the zipties cinched around her body, Mackenzie had no idea what was in store for her. From her shoes to her exposed breasts the zipties left her mummified on the floor. Ensuring no possible escape, more ties are anchored to the floor. Makenzie knew this wasn't it as she tried her best to find some weak point. When the clover clamps came out she really struggled, but with her breasts exposed they were quickly clamped. After snugging a magic wand tightly between her legs she was almost ready. A single string is tied to her nipple clamps to her toes forcing her to keep them bent back lest she pull on her clamps. As the vibe is turned to high, Mackenzie tries her best to fight off the pleasure running through her. Trying desperately to stave off the impending, toe curling orgasms in her near future.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1931kbps

File size: 255.7 MB

Download Makenzie vs. The Zebra Stripes

Malice

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Iridal reappeared after years of silence. She surfaced in New York and asked if she could shoot again. So we got her over and stuck her on the upgraded Ommph Ommph machine. The trip turned into a huge success as we totally fucked her brains out and kept her orgasming for a long time.

Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2905kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 272.0 MB

Download Iridal gets the Ommph Ommph Treatment

Jamie vs. Her Impatience

Just a few minutes is all Jamie had to wait. I had promised her one of her favorite positions with the magic wand bound in just the right spot. I hadn't left her alone for 3 minutes but when I came back she had started the party without me. So with a quick change of plans Jamie soon found a different device bound to her pussy. The cold steel of the chastity belt cools her off quick as her cries of protest fall on deaf ears. There won't be any orgasms for Jamie today or maybe the week; I haven't decided yet. For now I'll just watch her work out her frustrations.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1924kbps

File size: 177.2 MB

Download Jamie vs. Her Impatience