Latex BDSM!

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. Ophelia K's nipples are clamped and then the clamps are pulled tight and tied off to her knees. I have a roll of black tape handy, so I tape up her hands which make her struggles even more futile. I leave her to endure her bondage. No matter which way she tries to move something tightens... her shoulders are strained if she tries to lean forward and her nipples are pulled if she tries to relieve her shoulders. She is also doing her best to breathe wearing a latex hood, posture collar, and cock gag. I return at the end of the clip to release her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2971kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 409.9 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 4

Malice

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Jewell Marceau breaks into her bosses filing cabinet to steal legal documents that will insure a hostile take over of the company. As Jewell makes her escape free and clear she is startled by a dark, anonymous stranger who somehow knows exactly what she's up to. Threatened, abducted, and then tied, Jewell has found herself in an inescapable predicament, but has sworn not to leak any information.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:47:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 988.0 MB

Download Malice

Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Mina wears her metallic blue swimsuit "Realize", our bronze wire harness from sheep's skin, black PVC stockings and black heels. We find her laced up in a Tin Cucumber and Gwen's hood, the lacing is tightly bound, and she falls into a pig's position with belts added to make her slavery more intense and even tougher.
Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced with an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts..

Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Marquis - Rubber Company

This is where every fetishists wants to work: All the sexy secretaries in our office are rubberised from head to toe. Small wonder they make the postman and pizza boy crazy, and even their boss gets heavily turned on and seeks relief.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:25:55
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1463kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marquis - Rubber Company

Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Release Year: 2014
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

I've been looking forward to playing with you. I knew you'd be fun for me. You have clearly found yourself seduced by bondage. If I know anything in life, I know when someone has become captivated by bondage.

Duration: 1:04:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Veruca James Squeaky Clean

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the holes of her mask, as if wordlessly asking whether or not he is pleased with her blowjob.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

Zofentausch

Latexlady Marlene and her friend Lady K meet for a rendezvous on a bizzare way. Fisting, Dildo-Action, Strap on, Lesbo, Domination, Gummimasken, High Heels, "Watergames" are just a few games that go with the program.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:31
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 780kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 605.3 MB

Download Zofentausch