Latex BDSM!

Vorfuhrungen

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

"Vorfuhrungen" features another beautiful woman who loves to be teased with extreme pleasure. Metal dildos? How about being bound to a chair and having two people finger a pussy? Throw in some spanking, a hot fuck, cellophane, two women spanking a hot woman as she's held over a table, and milk and you've got quite a movie! Enjoy!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:41
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1960kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Vorfuhrungen

Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Trisha Uptown is a kinky blonde who tries her best to please her mistress, but sometimes she fails. Mistress Madeline, who looks dominant and gorgeous in a green latex outfit, is not satisfied with the sub's behavior when she fails to keep her mini skirt lifted up for easy access to Trisha's slutty pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 905.0 MB

Download Maligned Mistress - part 1.

Dark Temptations

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Lesbian, Latex, Rubber, Strap-On, BDSM, Masturbate, Dildo, Toys

I have also been distributing hundred of movies worldwide. I am a self made brand owner and I launched my production company back in 2000 and have been running it successfully since that.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:13:09
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dark Temptations

GwenMedia - Bondage Desires

Anna thought that she has arrived for evenings of conversation... silly fellow! After cutting of lingerie of Anna, Madam Jacqueline puts 'the girlfriend in a myriad of difficult situations of submission.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:07:39
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1253kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 684.4 MB

Download GwenMedia - Bondage Desires