Latex BDSM!

Lauren Kiley & Stella Liberty

Mistress Stella Liberty loves to tie up pretty girls and watch them struggle. After dressing me up in her favorite shiny latex she ties me into a ball and stands over me, mocking the way I struggle against the rope and proving that I am helpless to her whims! My body is accessible for her to roll around, tickle, or spank as she pleases! And the ball gag she put into my mouth ensures that I can't talk back or be a brat. The more I struggle, the tighter the ropes hold me. And my Mistress loves every second of my whimpering, wiggling, and writhing against her ropes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Lauren Kiley & Stella Liberty

Latex Rubber - Katrina Stinky - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination
Video language: English

Princess Rikki loves having slaves groveling on the ground worshiping her perfect french manicured size 7 feet. She demands to be adoration and worship from unworthy males. Ayla catches Gerrard sniffing her shoes, and his excuse that he was tidying up is clearly a load of rubbish! She wrestles him onto the floor and pushes her feet into his face to make him sniff and worship them whether he likes it or not! Ayla has a scissorhold to for, not to mention a beautiful bottom which looks great in her tiny denim shorts as she facesits Gerrard under the harsh fabric.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:21:29
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Latex Rubber - Katrina Stinky - Domination HD

Jamie vs. The Recital

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Responding to an online ad for a unique ballet show, Jamie was a bit sceptical at first. After getting to know the director a bit he asked that she try out some of the equipment she'd be wearing. Eagerly she put on the catsuit and ballet slippers. Not knowing what an armbinder was she agreed to try it out since it was part of the outfit, or so she was told. Little by little the director kept adding new restraints until it was too late. By the time she demanded to be let free he only smiled back at her in awe of her naivety. Struggling hard against the belts it was no use, Jamie was stuck in her hogtie until he wanted to free her.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2047kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 227.4 MB

Download Jamie vs. The Recital

Endza On The Run

House of Gord's new slave girl Endza tries to escape from The House of Gord. Her attempt is foiled by the steep ravine and endless forest surrounding the Property. For Endza there is no escape when Sadistic Top Russell is sent to retrieve Gord's property. Endza is about to learn a few lessons.

Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2338kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 200.9 MB

Download Endza On The Run