Latex BDSM!

Latex Rubber - Brunette Vicious - Domination HD

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Latex, Femdom, Kunilingus, Facesitting, Strapon, Anilingus, Domination
Video language: English

Mistress Andrea Untamed is sick and tired of useless, inferior slave dicks. She locks this one up in a steel chastity device and throws away the key before presenting the gagged slave with her superior cock.A pathetic servant like him will need to learn how to take her giant strap-on cock balls-deep in every position as the Sadistic Domina viciously emasculates him for being such an inferior bitch to strong women like her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:15:00
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Latex Rubber - Brunette Vicious - Domination HD

Latex Love

Release Year: 2023

Kinky friends Jewell Marceau and Francesca Le explore their erotic sides in this tasty fetish video. When one of the lovely ladies purchases some sexy latex clothes and toys, the fun begins! Both women are overjoyed to find out that they share a love of spanking and tight bondage. In glistening latex, these women are stunning as they play in ropes, gags and leather restraints. This is on bondage video you must have!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 534.5 MB

Download Latex Love

Encased In Rubber - Elise Graves and Heavy - Full HD 1080p

What do you think it would be like to be Elise's rubber pet? To be methodically encased in shiny black rubber from head to toe? To have your head locked in a tight-fitting rubber hood, leaving no ability to see, speak, or to hear much of anything? What is it like for your body to be trapped in a snug latex sleep sack, complete with latex cock sheath shorts, so even if your dick were to be taken out to be used, it is still covered entirely in thick rubber so you get little pleasure at all. Indeed, this is all about Elise's pleasure, and Heavy has first-hand experience of this exact situation. Heavy is incredibly lucky to be Elise's latex pet and Elise wants to make that known. By using Heavy's cock as a chew toy or an amusement park ride, Elise demonstrates that Heavy's rubber-encased body is here for her amusement.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6014kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Encased In Rubber - Elise Graves and Heavy - Full HD 1080p

Stacey

She is super cute with a naughty smile. She explained how she loved huge cocks. She got that big dick just like she craved. She sucked and fucked that cock.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stacey

Pushing Daisy

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.

Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.

There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.

Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy

When Elise Met Medical Slave - Elise Graves and Medical Slave - HD 720p

Oh my! It's been a while since I have had the pleasure of playing with a new lady friend who loves bondage! Medical Slave was a pleasure to play with, and I think it shows :) Dressed in shiny black catsuits, Medical Slave and I have a lot of fun on the Fuck cart. I wrapped her body to the cart with plastic wrap - including her head and face. Given that she is wearing a latex catsuit, only her pussy is exposed, creating an objectifying experience. She has a beautiful pussy and I made sure to give you all many close ups of the thick, white fluid leaking out of her. After teasing and warming up her pussy with my hands and fingers, I dove in with my strap on. Medical Slave makes lovely sounds when she is getting fucked and vibed! So excited to have met a new playmate!

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1729kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 406.8 MB

Download When Elise Met Medical Slave - Elise Graves and Medical Slave - HD 720p

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte

At the Silverstone Household Sandra and Christina - slaves in shiny, skin tight hobble dresses - are tucked up for the night, arms locked to their sides and their legs together by leather straps encircling each curve of their busty bodies inside the latex-looking fabric of their confining clothes. Sturdy steel of a custom made bondage bed frame complete with perfectly placed anchor points support the tethered twosome - Sandra with her silver hair and Christina with a brunette mane - and twin belt strap bite gags cleaved between their teeth. The of servitudes supine struggles simply serve to rock themselves from side to side on the striped flannel bedsheet, wiggling bare toes that protrude over the end of the mattress top. Mistress Lisa sexily struts in to view, wearing dolly heels, satin robe and a sultry smile; her pleasure tonight is the ten toes laid bare before her. The blonde domme sets to worship, her tongue darting between red lips to the toe gaps and soles before them. Strapping each wiggling toe to a steel hook with elastic bands to stretch the soft, wrinkled soles for a pleasing tickle to tire out the two bound MILFs, before the beautiful, busty blond begins to bring herself off, masturbating with a foot in one hand and her clit being furiously rubbed by the other for a foot fetish orgasm!

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5153kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 641.9 MB

Download Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte