Latex BDSM!

Whitney and me in Latex Part II

Whitney and I decided to take our bondage fun down to the floor while we were still wearing our latex minidresses. Johnny was all too happy to oblige us, by tying us with hemp rope into tight hogties on the floor of the garage. He even made sure to tie our heels into our hogties. After making sure that we were rigidly tied, he applied duct tape gags- black for Whitney to match her cute little black and green number and gold for me to match the gold platform on my red heels. We struggle around helplessly for a few minutes before Johnny decides to let us go. The effect was amazing!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:31
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 135.0 MB

Download Whitney and me in Latex Part II

GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

A day at a gorgeous gothic estate lets Sasha's mind wander to the one she longs for the most.
Dressed in a unique and luxurious latex outfit, Ashley takes her captive, if only by her presence. Joining in the fantasy are Anastasia Pierce and an unknown, gagged, caged and latex-clad slave girl.

Duration: 59:37
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 773kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 369.7 MB

Download GwenMedia - Dreaming of Ashley

Latex Clad Secretary

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Bdsm, Bondage, Humilation

Ariel is in the warehouse decked out in purple latex with a black latex waist cincher. Mr Big Boss wastes no time putting her in an armbinder and lacing it up tightly. She's ballgagged next and ankle cuffed before being led with her hobbled ankles back and forth testing her high heel dexterity..

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4046kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 422.6 MB

Download Latex Clad Secretary

Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Release Year: 2023

This one picks up where the last left off. Nicole has her slaves pick up the lovely Mandi Slade once more for a series of training sessions. While they are doing so, slave Darby doesn't seem to be adapting to dildo worship. Nicole decides that she needs further training in this area. She is suspended in hair bondage and flogged. Another heavy session of worship follows. Nicole and her assistant, Mistress Jean, tie both girls together for another punishment session of clamps, floggings and riding crops.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:06
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1466kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 697.8 MB

Download Nicole Sheridan's Domination Diaries Part 2

Whitney and Me in Latex Part I

Whitney and I put on some latex-see through red for me and a nice green and black dress for her. And, then, Johnny had Whitney and I tied to a single rope with a pulley between us. If I pulled my wrist downward it would pull hers above her head and vice versa. I love this type of bondage because you can play with each other and it shows the type of person you're tied to. We were wearing ball gags, as well- and if you both play nicely you can kiss with your gags on and I LOVE gag kisses. It was the perfect afternoon for a little bondage playtime.

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 130.5 MB

Download Whitney and Me in Latex Part I