Latex BDSM!

Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I remove her current football gag, before roughly manhandling her again for a short while, before cleave gagging Ophelia with and ace bandage and then vetwrap. Black tape really adds the finishing touch! This is a punishing gag and I just want her to experience it and start to get used to it, because it will stay in longer next time. I give her jaw a break for a while as I bind her elbows before tying a rope to her wrists. I then pull it tight and tie it off above and back. This really strains her shoulders and you can tell by Ophelia's very expressive face. I hood her and then buckle the posture collar back on. The hood really brings out her blue eyes! The cock gag is inserted next. She gags on the 1st try, so I take it out and shove it back in.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 406.7 MB

Download Ophelia K's Training Continues - Part 3

Doggy Style Trainer

Natalie becomes the first to sample Johnny Smoke's Blue Table Doggy Style Trainer. As fucking machines go this one has to be unique. Fitted with rubber clamps and built from Vaccuum Cleaner handles. And a transparent neck clamp adds a final touch

Duration: 14:56
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 105.3 MB

Download Doggy Style Trainer

Introduction to Pain

Leah is brought in wearing arm and leg splints, with Soma putting her through the paces. She is instantly bombarded with impact and forced to not defend herself. Soma makes sure that Leah is humiliated as much as possible as the day moves on. Leah's body becomes red from the punishment before she is bent and forced to cum. Next, Leah is locked into a straining position and forced to deal with everything that Soma has to offer. Don't be fooled by her cute appearance, Leah is a tough girl, but is she tough enough to make it through a day with Soma?

Duration: 11:40
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1476kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 134.9 MB

Download Introduction to Pain