Latex BDSM!

Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

The master begins by binding his female slave tightly with ropes while she stands, he then flogs her with a whip. Next he seats her on a ladder and binds and suspends her with rope, he spreads her legs and uses a cane and a vibrator on her. Lastly he suspends her with ropes again, he also inserts a vibrator in her and then he proceeds with some extreme penetration.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:30:01
Video: 512x384, XviD, 915kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Bizarre Spiele Teil Part 2

Maid

One thing I should have learned over the years is to dress appropriately for the job. But, I make mistakes and sometimes have to pay the consequences ;) . You might ask what I did wrong this time. Well, it seems I've been doing much better at keeping the house clean and the household chores done. However, I haven't been wearing the correct attire. I mean, if you are going to do the job, you should probably wear the uniform.
So, Johnny decides to teach me a lesson. He has me put on the PVC maid uniform with stockings, high heels and metal collar that I should have been wearing the whole time. He proceeds to tie my arms behind my back and attach them in a strapado to the electric winch. Then, Johnny puts the white ball gag (that matches my maid outfit perfectly, just sayin) and watches me struggle and drool.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 614.5 MB

Download Maid

Sandra Extreme On-Screen Multi-Layer Encasement Bondage

First I was to be presented wearing a black mesh catsuit, hood and a panel gag. She then wanted to see me put into a shiny black hobble dress and have my hands bound. Then after I struggle for a while, I was to be placed in a heavy spandex sleep sack

Duration: 36:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 5386kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sandra Extreme On-Screen Multi-Layer Encasement Bondage

Painful Pleasures

Clippers are buzzing, removing hair from the submissive slave's body. Next, the depilatory cream is applied. What will happen next, one can only guess.
Lady Cheyenne, sitting in her throne, is attempting to train a loving housewife in the art of foot worship. In the corner is a large, rubber-lined deprivation box which holds her equally submissive husband. The action moves back and forth between the two.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:29
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 982kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 452.7 MB

Download Painful Pleasures

The Hotel Scandal

It's rare that you'll admit to the things you do with yourself when alone in a hotel room. But when Jewell takes her fun to the room's patio window for all to see, the hotel manager (Anastasia Pierce) has a few things to say about it. With a confiscated vibrator and security camera tapes as evidence, Jewell reluctantly agrees to an "arrangement," rather than face the police. However, being gagged, straight jacketed and locked outside on the room's courtyard patio wasn't at all what she had in mind. And that's just the beginning.

Duration: 2:00:01
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1470kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Hotel Scandal

Sarah Shevon Tied Up Punished and made to Cum

Mistress Missogyny loves it when her play partners love device bondage as much as she does. Her prayers are answered when Sarah Shevon agrees to spend the day with her in the dungeon. Sarah is a big device bondage fan, and she has loved her role as a sub in videos for the most popular bondage sites on the web.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Sarah Shevon Tied Up Punished and made to Cum