Latex BDSM!

Gwen Media-Sessions New

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

A mysteriously beautiful woman, wearing a stunning latex outfit stands impatiently, waiting to be let in. As the door closes, she immediately begins to take poor Gwen down a road of bondage and submission that she won't forget anytime soon.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:03:50
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 959.9 MB

Download Gwen Media-Sessions New

Red Latex Hogtie

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

Download Red Latex Hogtie

Yellow Latex Hogtie

It's a bright sunshiny spring day! What better way to celebrate than get hogtied wearing my first latex dress? You didn't think I there was any alternative, did you? Anyway, I put on my yellow latex piece with black fishnet stockings and vinyl boots, sans panties; and let Johnny decide what to do with me next. In a fetishy rush, he plops me up on the granite counter top, pulls my arms behind my back in a leather armbinder and secures my legs together with leather straps. He completes my cheery, matchy matchy predicament by attaching my armbinder to my ankles and giving me a big yellow latex ball gag. Johnny lets me struggle around on the kitchen island for a few moments before pulling the top of my dress down and exposing my breasts. Now, that's just perky! I mean, pervy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2115kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 149.1 MB

Download Yellow Latex Hogtie