Latex BDSM!

Skylar West Latex Bomb

Video language: English

Sultry Skylar West is backed and dressed to serious fetish-impress. Black latex gloves, stockings, girdle and top, over the top of a pair of gorgeous, black nylons. Then add some seriously tight ropes, and voila - a great start.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4484kbps
Audio: 181kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Skylar West Latex Bomb

Angela Sommers Lost Control

It was nearing the end of the day and I thought it was time for Angela to have a bit of fun. I pulled out my favorite red latex shirt (I do love this thing), had her add a shiny pair of nylons and a gorgeous pair of boots I bought from Fabulously fetish.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4828kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 884.0 MB

Download Angela Sommers Lost Control

Skylar West Getting Tight

Super sexy Skylar West continues her exploration into tighter and tighter bondage. Dressed in a very shiny black bodystocking and latex, she struggles and moans as the ropes just get tighter and tighter, with her ending up in a hogtie with her feet tied into her already very tight crotchrope.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4565kbps
Audio: 179kbps

File size: 302.0 MB

Download Skylar West Getting Tight

Anton - Slave Trade Part 2

Release Year: 2023

The torture and torment from Slave Trade 1 continues!
The girls abductors intensify their efforts to turn these strong independent women into obedient, submissive slaves. Anastasia Alicia to slap, spank, fondle and humiliate her fellow slave Sinn. She even makes her apply nipple clamps to her friends perky nipples.

Format: real
Duration: 1:34:42
Video: 512x384, RV40
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 621.6 MB

Download Anton - Slave Trade Part 2