Latex BDSM!

Marquis - Fetish Academy

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

What a spectacular squad! The most beautiful rubber models are playing with each other all trough this opulent and lavish part of our Academy series. New sets, up to 7 girls in action, the labour camp, the institute of discipline and education, the legendary White Room and much more!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:45:48
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1251kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Marquis - Fetish Academy

The Facility

Release Year: 2023

Rubberella is at it again and another new recruit is taught what it will be like to be under the strict control of Rubberella. She is placed in inflatable leggings and straitjacket to restrain her movement. Then, after being secured into the steel medical chair, her hair is cut and her head is methodically shaved. A true lesson in subservience! Rubberella then turns her attention to Serena, who has just arrived from Vienna via a large red suitcase.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:16:18
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 1017kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 645.0 MB

Download The Facility

Pushing Daisy

Release Year: 2022

Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Pushing Daisy