Latex BDSM!

Clinic Film

Studio: The Rubber Clinic
Cast: Sister A. Patient M, & Patient T.
Genres: Anal, Female Domination, Gas Masks, Rubber, Strap-On, Watersports
Video language: English

Already in the clinic under the watchful eye of Sister A. Patient T. is dressed head to toe in tight black shiny rubber! She watches helplessly, bound, gagged & ready for her treatment, but she is totally un aware what Sister has in mind?

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:04:36
Video: 720x416, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Clinic Film

Patient - Caning Punishment

Release Year: 2022

Patient will be made to use Leg Braces. She will be held in Straitjacket untill time for her punishment arrives. Tied up patient will be subdued to heavy caning. After receiving her "treatment", she will be restrained in bed and made to wear diaper at all time. Important: Patient under no circumstances to be left without restraints!

Format: mp4
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 1517kbps
Audio: 64kbps

File size: 551.4 MB

Download Patient - Caning Punishment

Kinky Eiffel Tower 1080p

Cast: AstroDomina, Natalie Mars, Goddess Tangent
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Another intense cinematic bondage pegging experience with two of my favorite co-stars, Natalie Mars and Goddes Tangent. The sexy burglar duo is back. Tangent and Sydney found a new victim to rob and . This time it's Natalie, who was minding her own business and taking a little nap when the burglars entered her house. Before she could react, she was tied up and at the mercy of the robbers. After pillaging the place for valuables, Sydney checks in with her purchasing agent. There's always a demand for pretty like Natalie. Seems like there is a need for someone with anal experience. Not wanting to take any chances, Tangent puts on her strap-on to ensure Natalie at least gets some experience before they sell her ass off. Sydney gets to fuck her virgin ass too while Tangent goes from the ass to the mouth for some hardcore face fucking. The dynamic duo strikes again!

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3131kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 448.7 MB

Download Kinky Eiffel Tower 1080p

Jet Lag

First class stewardess Anna Mills shares her hotel suite on a layover with Coach stewardess Anastasia Pierce. As soon as they arrive in the suite Miss Mills brags on how wonderful life on first class can be. Anastasia exhausted and jealous decides to get back at the Jet Lagged beauty. She starts her revenge by drugging the sexy blonde and taking advantage of her before gagging and tying her up.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 667.6 MB

Download Jet Lag

Arielle Lane - Skating

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

Arielle Lane was over and reminded me that she really liked the way she looked in a particular latex dress I have. It has a skating skirt bottom and is crazy short. I've only found three women over the years that look great in in. Kendra James, Karlie Montana and Arielle. It is a really specific thing...

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

Download Arielle Lane - Skating

Kendra James - Black Cat

Genres: Bondage, Fetish, No Sex, Erotic, Pantyhose, Toys, Stockings, Foot Fetish, Latex, Corset, High Hills

As I mentioned in the 1376 (The onscreen tying part of this video set), I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling. If done properly, and this one was certainly done correctly, it is just as effective as when her hands are behind her. She really can't reach anything. Not the knots, or the vibrator, that I was going to shortly tie in place. You can all be the judge however, because she does a lot of squirming, and I think it is quite obvious she is utterly helpless. Especially after I tie her in an impromptu sort of ball. Double magic wands make sure Kendra is completely spent after this video. It's really a good thing that she loves coming while tied up... Featuring: Kendra James

Duration: 29:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kendra James - Black Cat