Incest <> Taboo <> Family Sex

Kagney Linn Karter: Moms Little Helper

Kagney Linn Karter is just so pleased with her stepson, Ricky Spanish. He's a total doll who loves helping his stepmommy around the house. Today Ricky has offered to help Kagney with the laundry. As they sit in Kagney's room folding, Kagney tells Ricky how happy she is to be his new stepmother and that he's so sweet for helping her out. She lets Ricky know that she has a treat for him later...

00:20:17 | 451 MB | MP4

Genre:
Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, MILF, Cowgirl, Cumshot, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Reverse Cowgirl, Step Mother, Step Son

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Karen Fisher : My New Job

My new stepmom is such a Karen! She (Karen Fisher) is constantly on my case about finding a job. Like, I'll get one when I (Johnny Love) get one, OK!? It's not like she precuts my cantaloupe or anything. Anyway, I'm finally making some bacon on this camming site and guess who shows up?? My stepmom kinda freaks out when she sees my hard dick bobbing around, but I explain this is how I get paid - Karen seems intrigued. Boomers, right?? She watches me jerk off and I ask her to help me out. My dad hasn't fucked her in 6 months, she is horny. She strokes my cock, but it doesn't take me long to convince her to put it in her mouth. I stick my big dick in my stepmom's eager, wet beaver. Karen has massive tits and she lets me grip them as I pound her MILF hole. I take my stepmom in reverse cowgirl, squeezing her phat ass as I fuck her. I give Karen a few well-deserved orgasms before I unload my own cum into her warm pussy. This could be my new job, IF Karen cuts my cantaloupe right!

00:30:30 | 1.31 GB | MP4

Genre:
all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, creampie, milf, pov, roleplay, taboo

Video:
1920x1080

Click Here to DOWLOAD