Incest <> Taboo <> Family Sex

Christiana Cinn

How did your date go?.. That's awesome baby. I'm so proud of you! Well don't worry about her. There's plenty of other fish in the sea.. But you did much better than before, right? You're making great progress son, and that's whats important. All you need is a little more practice..

Mother's Lasting Lesson pt.2 Practice Makes Perfect HD MP4

00:26:04 | 1.63 GB | MP4

Genre:
POV, Blowjob, All Sex, Mother, Son, Taboo, Cumshot

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Alex Blake, Syren De Mer

SCENE opens on a family of three, Mr. and Mrs. Valentine (Dale and Gina) and their daughter Becky, in the driveway of their house. To their side a parked ride-share car and its driver wait with the trunk open. The family is going over the final preparations for their daughter's trip. The daughter is dressed to travel, with two suitcases and some travel bags at her feet, and is loading them into the trunk of the car all the while being fussed over by her attentive parents who are insistent on making sure she's prepared. While the father lectures her on travel safety tips, the mother sporadically asks about whether she's remembered to pack this or that. Even after all the bags are packed and the trunk door closed, the chatter continues until the daughter insists that she's going to miss her flight if she doesn't leave soon, and her parents begrudgingly stop fussing over her and let her get moving. 'But not until we get one last hug as a family,' the father insists, and the daughter happily obliges. She's going to miss them over the next two months, she says as she hugs them tight, but she hopes they have a good time with the new exchange student. The couple exchange a knowing glance, unseen by their daughter, and say they're sure they will. The daughter says her final goodbyes, and hops into the passenger seat of the car. She waves to her parents through the window, and they back to her, as the car starts to pull away. 'It's really happening,' the father says discreetly to his wife as he waves, 'it still doesn't feel real.' 'I know,' the mother agrees, and wistfully asks her husband, '...do you think she'll be okay?' The father puts his other hand on his wife's back and rubs it reassuringly. 'We can't think about that now,' he says as he continues to wave, 'what's done is done. She's not our problem to worry about anymore.' With the car turning out of sight, he drops his waving hand and turns to his wife, clasping her hands. 'Now come on, we have a lot to do before our new daughter gets here.' As he says the words 'new daughter', they both look at each other with nervous excitement, the expression of two people about to do something they've never done before but are clearly looking forward to. They turn to head back to the front door together, holding each other at the waist with an excited spring in their step.

Swapping Daughters

00:54:35 | 967 MB | MP4

Genre:
Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Teen, MILF, Mature, Tattoos, Older/Younger, Pussy Licking

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD

Madisin Lee

I was just about to leave to go hang out with my boys and pick up some hot chicks, when my mom came home in a panic. WTF! She told me that I had to stay home and help her clean the house because grandma was coming over. Damn, there goes my plans! I went in the kitchen to get a drink and my mom came in wearing her tight yoga pants and a white tank top with no bra. Damn! My mom is so fine! She bent over the counter to show me what to do, although I was not paying attention, I could not stop staring at her big round ass. She barked a bunch of orders at me and then ran out of the kitchen. I followed after her, because I needed another look. Holy ! I found her cleaning the windows with her breast up against the window and her shirt was wet. Damn, she caught me. I found her again bent over and again wet in the shower. I was so hot and hard from seeing her that I could not focus on cleaning. She came into the kitchen and found me on a ladder and she confronted me about spying on her. She saw my hard on and grabbed it. I tried to brush her off but she pulled down my shorts and put it in her mouth. WTF! She starting sucking my cock and the next thing I know I am fucking her! We were so hot for each other that I gave her a facial and then we heard a knock at the door. Damn! Its grandma!

Get Ready For Grandma

00:19:52 | 1017 MB | MP4

Genre:
Incest, MILF, Mother, Mom, Son, Taboo, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Facial

Video:
1280x720

Click Here to DOWLOAD