Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/12/2021
Sunset Bikini Beach
Bailey Godfrey

83 Photos
One of my last shoot with Bailey Godfrey was down on my local beach (in France) shoot against the sunset, I always like Bailey, being a fan of long legs, but she had great lines and she was very classy.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/12/2021
Night Back Door
Alana Chase

62 Photos
I have been very lucky over the year to work with so many great girl, one of my very favorite has been Alana Chase, someone I miss very much working with and who was always very popular with clients and customers.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
18/12/2021
At the Pool
Louise

44 Photos
Shot super recently, in fact this year as soon as covid-19 would let us, four ladies, Mike Fieldhouse and myself went to to Portugal to shoot, this is Louise, and my First Bikini shoot in many years, but at this point due to covid, I had not shot in 2 years.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/12/2021
Night Shoot
Candice Collyer

48 Photos
It is hard to find glamour model that are will to shoot late, at the later end of the year it is possible to shoot "night" location early, but it does get cold. I shot this set with Candice Collyer , I am sure she was glad I didn't ask her to go naked, however it was a good exercise in lighting, working fast is an advantage.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/12/2021
Snow Business
Hayley-Marie

187 Photos
Hayley-Marie was an outstanding model, I used to work a lot with her and helped her out with her website for a couple of years, Hayley wanted me to shoot this whole set out in the snow, but despite the snow and cold, too many dog walkers, so we headed back to her place, where she slipped into something more nothing... that was Hayley.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/12/2021
Flasher
Natalia Forrest

122 Photos
As if we where not going to see the New year in, without having one last set images from Natalia Forrest, I am sure we will have more photo set of her coming in the New Year, wow 2022, here it comes!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/01/2022
Body Suit
Danni Fernandez

36 Photos
Well it is cold outside, so let us warm up in the sun, while out in Portugal with Danni Fernandez.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/01/2022
The Bosses Chair
Amy Greystone

76 Photos
This maybe Amy's first image set on Holly's Hunnies, but Amy is another amazing model that I have worked with a few time (now retired) but still looks totally amazing.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/01/2022
New Redhead
Cat Trentham

71 Photos
Cat had a great look about her, I was keen on shooting another redhead and she had a great face and pull some great facial expression while we shot.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/01/2022
In Stockings
Louisa Lu

48 Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.