Hard Anal Sex!

Welcome back anal

Studio: teensanalyzed
Genres: Anal

This guy was coming back from a summer trip and when his girlfriend met him on the stairway two floors below their apartment to give him a blowjob right on the stairs he knew this day would be special. Two weeks without sex and she's ready for anything just to feel his cock inside, even let him fuck her in the ass for the very first time. She was so horny she almost didn't feel the pain and ended up enjoying a fantastic anal orgasm after getting buttfucked in every position possible.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 865.7 MB

Download Welcome back anal

A new anal era

My girlfriend and I began to fool around as usual, but this time when my fingers slipped out of her wet pussy and touched her pink butthole she didn't stop me. She just kept moaning and groaning, her eyes closed and her ass moving in rhythm with my fingers. I needed no more hints to understand she wanted me to give her a good backdoor fuck and moments later I was fiercely ramming my fully erect cock down her tight virgin butthole. It was the beginning of a new anal era in our relationship.

Duration: 22:12

File size: 979.3 MB

Download A new anal era

This ass is ready for dick

For any teen chick first anal sex is a big deal, but this cutie just got tired of waiting for the right moment. Once she felt she was ready to explore the new sensations she just led her boyfriend to caressing and fucking her tight welcoming ass and it was the most amazing experience ever. The combination of some pain and deep rectal pleasure made her cum harder than ever before and as her butthole adjusted to cock it was nothing but pure anal joy for this sex-crazed teeny.

Duration: 30:19

File size: 1.3 GB

Download This ass is ready for dick

Assholefever - The Reward Of Kindness

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Assholefever
Cast: Charlie Dean, Sata Jones
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Anal Fingering, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Handjob, Lingerie, Gagging, Spanking, Cum on Pussy, straight, gape
Video language: English

Naughty Sata Jones lets Charlie Dean into her house to reward him for his act of kindness. She gets on her knees and sucks his big cock before offering her tight ass. Sata takes every inch of his big throbbing cock in her ass. After fucking her, Charlie can not hold back his cum and releases his hot load all over Sata's pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 931.2 MB

Download Assholefever - The Reward Of Kindness

Anal Action Movie

This shameless teeny thought she knew everything about sex, but a big throbbing cock up her tiny ass made her lose her breath and moan of pain. That's how you fuck a slutty naive who's willing to try everything before she goes to college. Hard anal, balls deep assriding and a messy cumshot with special anal flavor she swallows with great pleasure. You know when good girls wanna go bad they go anal.

Duration: 26:25

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anal Action Movie

First anal with a stranger

Her previous boyfriends were trying to talk this sex-crazed teeny into having anal sex, but her first time happened with a total stranger she met in a social network. She just couldn't say NO to a handsome ebony stud like this and the lone thought of feeling his cock deep in her chocolate hole made her all wet and extremely horny. No wonder she ended up getting buttfucked after their very first date and loved it from start to finish. A big black cock in a tight white ass

Duration: 26:27

File size: 1.1 GB

Download First anal with a stranger

Ready! Set! Anal!

When a blonde teeny like this is too confident in her sex skills somebody has to teach her a lesson. This naughty kitten thought she could do it all and even though she took deepthroat fucking with ease her first anal experience was a real shocker. Her tender narrow butthole wasn't fully ready to take a hard cock and her first backdoor fuck was as painful as it was pleasant. A must-see!

Duration: 21:45

File size: 957.2 MB

Download Ready! Set! Anal!

White chick assfucked by ebony lover

This teeny wanted a black lover and we got her one, a stylish ebony dude with big creamy cock and much love for fucking tight white asses. We gave them a moment and before we knew it his big stuff was deep in her mouth, her lips moving up and down the brown shaft with great hunger and passion. No wonder this slut took it in the ass like a pro riding that black dick and getting drilled from behind with no mercy. Enjoy!

Duration: 21:28

File size: 945.5 MB

Download White chick assfucked by ebony lover

Deep anal surprise

When my girlfriend told me to surprise her in bed I knew exactly she wanted to go a step further in our sex life. I've been craving to fuck her tight little butthole ever since we first had sex and my anal wishes finally came true when I slipped my erect cock into her well-oiled chocolate hole. I kept working my way deeper and deeper till my shaft completely disappeared inside of her and her moans of pleasure indicated I was on the right path to a fantastic double orgasm.

Duration: 18:52

File size: 831.2 MB

Download Deep anal surprise

Assfucked and almost fisted

Taking cock in the ass for the very first time made this curious teeny so horny she almost let her boyfriend fist-fuck her young dripping wet pussy afterwards. She wasn't quite ready for that tough, but the anal part was a total blast and she came really hard with stiff cock probing her backdoor tunnel from every angle and leaving traces of pre-cum both inside and around her tiny pink anus.

Duration: 21:16

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Assfucked and almost fisted