Hard Anal Sex!

First full ass penetration

Studio: teensanalyzed
Genres: Anal

Breakfast in bed and hot morning sex - that's what this teeny calls a good way to start a day. This time though the scenario is a little different cuz she finally decides her ass is ready to take cock with no limitations. She used to let her boyfriend tease that tight pink hole with his fingers and tongue and now a time has come for a full-depth penetration followed by some hot assriding and her first anal orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:56
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 834.4 MB

Download First full ass penetration

Theodora Day - Theodora Day, Blind Date

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Theodora Day
Genres: Anal, American, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum On Tits, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Missionary, Spoon Position, Tattoo
Video language: English

Today on we introduce you to Theodora Day, a sexy American brunette and Private new girl who has come to Private Specials, Intimacy & Passion to fix her dull sex life at home! Theodora's husband isn't cutting it in the bedroom, so she has decided to turn to Mike Macini instead, a stud who she met on the internet that will come over and satisfy her sexual needs with an intense and passionate session of anal sex that has her moaning with pleasure until her beautiful tits are coated in cum!

Format: mp4
Duration: 42:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Theodora Day - Theodora Day, Blind Date

Cutie fucked in the butt

My cute girlfriend is a devoted student who spends hours reading the books and studying various subjects. Today I have a new subject I want her to explore and master and that is anal sex. She doesn't want to play at first, but my wet dick head pressing against her pink anus and slowly making its way inside makes her reconsider her plans for the night. I never heard my honey scream and cum so loud, but I definitely wanna hear it again when we have anal sex for the next time.

Duration: 27:37

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Cutie fucked in the butt

First date anal

All this lucky fella needed was a beautiful red rose to surprise his new girlfriend and make her extremely horny. This flower smelled like passion and she just couldn't resist the temptation to get naked and let the guy bang her teen ass with no mercy. His big cock made her moan of pain as she took the first penetration, but from then on it was all pure pleasure with an unforgettable anal creampie in the end.

Duration: 19:29

File size: 858.3 MB

Download First date anal

Ass sweet like a lollipop

A big firm cock tastes even better than a sweet lollipop when this red-haired teeny with cute ponytails sucks it good making her boyfriend moan of pleasure. Her fresh perfectly stretchable ass is craving for a deep fuck and taking hard anal makes her wanna get creampied dirty. Watch her as she gets on top of this toned guy and rides his dick till it starts spraying hot jizm all over her juicy pink love holes.

Duration: 26:29

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ass sweet like a lollipop

Rimming and drilling

Getting her ass licked for the first time ever gave this teen brunette so many new emotions and sensations she didn't stop her boyfriend when he turned her around and started working his fingers and dick head around her pink anus. Having gotten a green light to proceed he gave the bitch no time to adjust and moments later his firm cock was pounding her narrow backdoor like a fucking jackhammer. A must-see!

Duration: 23:03

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rimming and drilling

First anal date captured on cam

Words can't describe the special feeling you get when you fuck your beautiful girlfriend in the ass for the very first time. Luckily, we had our first anal experience captured on cam and what a fuck it was! She gave me a fantastic blowjob and got on her fours ready to get her sweet chocolate hole filled with my hard manmeat. I wanted to go slow, but I just couldn't resist the temptation to fuck her like my little bitch and we both enjoyed making our first anal date a really dirty one.

Duration: 28:20

File size: 1.2 GB

Download First anal date captured on cam

A taste of ass on her lips

Pink top, pink nails and even pink sheets - this teeny is in a sexy mood and it means she's getting her tiny pink ass hole fucked for the very first time tonight. She loves nothing more than wrapping her lips around her boyfriend's dick head and this time she's gonna feel the special anal flavor after he fucks her ass to mouth first gently and then harder and harder with each penetration.

Duration: 22:00

File size: 968.5 MB

Download A taste of ass on her lips

A good excuse for anal

Asking her boyfriend to come over and help her fix a new piece of hardware was just an excuse to seduce him and finally enjoy their first anal sex. The lucky guy was so surprised at first cuz you don't usually expect your girlfriend to be an initiator when it comes to assfucking, but once he felt the tightness of that sweet chocolate hole there was no stopping him from banging it deep and hard till his girlfriend ended up begging for mercy.

Duration: 20:39

File size: 910.3 MB

Download A good excuse for anal

Rectal fucking explored

One might say this guy just gets lucky, but we know he's a fucking player who knows how to talk a horny teen chick into granting him full access to her previously unexplored anal realm. Don't say she doesn't enjoy every moment of it cuz she gets her first orgasm faster than you run a lap around the stadium and that's just the beginning of a totally new anal sex life for this pretty sex-crazed teeny.

Duration: 23:00

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rectal fucking explored