Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Young, Hard & Solo vol.#3

Release Year: 1994
Studio: Club 1821
Cast: Simon Rex, Peter Berk, Jeff Brant, Trent Shiro, David Bahn, Chris Soleil, Rico Martin
Genres: Twinks, Masturbation, Threesome, Cumshots

Nieen year old Sebastian (aka MTV's Simon Rex) works up a sweat in the bicycle repair shop. Peter strokes his man-sized cock. Skateboardin' Jeff takes us on a wild ride. Basketball player Trent demonstrates how he handles the balls. And a circle jerk with David, Chris and Rico. Stroke it 'til it squirts with seven hot young men in sizzling solo and circle jerk action!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:02:29
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 941.5 MB

Download Young, Hard & Solo vol.#3

Brice Strokes His Cum Out

Genres: Lube Play ,Ass Play ,Foot Fetish ,Solo
Video language: English

I know, you're already asking how this super cute, horny young French guy happens to have made it on to BLAKEMASON! Well, all I can say is that Lucas has exemplary taste in foreign men... afterall, he was the lover of gorgeous Aiden and, during the summer holidays (even if the sun isn't shining) it's good to meet some lovely visitors ;-)
You see, Brice was visiting his old buddy Lucas and they decided to pay me a visit. I was real eager to see the two of them in action and not to disappoint, they had a lovely time together in front of my cameras. As a thank you, I took them out to dinner and after plenty of wine, we all collapsed to our respective beds,
While I was sleeping off the booze Lucas quietly grabbed my cameras and set them up in the guest bedroom - he and Brice wanted to say thank you for dinner in their own special way. So, Lucas manned the cameras while Brice gave a very seductive and erotic performance on the bed. It's a very different film for obvious reasons but I do hope you enjoy this gift... I only found the tapes when I went to change the sheets ;-)

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:51
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1054kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 145.9 MB

Download Brice Strokes His Cum Out

Super Hung Matt Is Back!

Genres: In The Bedroom ,Lube Play ,Solo ,Ass Play

Big old Matt H is back and this time he decided to get all dressed up for his return visit. Wearing a very dapper suit and a lovely pink shirt (with socks to match!) he wanted to be the first guy to christen our new filming location with a nice big load ;-)
Slowly and teasingly, Matt H pulls out his enormous uncut cock and begins working it to full mast. He's such a charmer - smiling and flirting with the cameras all the time and that cheeky nature of his is just so damned hot too!
Deciding to settle on the bed, Matt H gets out the lube and covers his cock with some nice slippery stuff. Working it real good, he steadily builds up the pace and finally spurts a massive load all over the bed. And being a true exhibitionist, he asks the cameras to follow him for his post-wank shower :)

Duration: 21:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1373kbps

File size: 231.8 MB

Download Super Hung Matt Is Back!

Nervous Amateur Cums Hard

Genres: Foreskin Play ,On The Sofa ,Cum Jerking Off

Well, I guess it's time for another totally cute and very hot newbie to make his first ever modelling appearance here at <strong>BLAKE</strong>MASON, so please give a big welcome to Henry! At just 19 years of age this young stud sure has a lovely smooth body up top but the further down you go, well, let's just say the hair is mighty fine and shimmers its own magic in front of the cameras ;-) Yep, Henry is a real natural fella in every sense of the word!
And as you'd expect from someone who's not used to appearing naked in front of a camera or 3, Henry's just a little bit nervous at first. That said, he's a bit of a chatter-box at times, especially when he talks openly about being a big Rugby fan, and looking at those gorgeous, chunky, hairy thighs you can easily see just how being a referee in the sport has paid dividends to his very horny physique ;-) Hmmmm, what a horny guy, eh'

Duration: 21:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2720kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 450.2 MB

Download Nervous Amateur Cums Hard

Apolo Adri vol. 1

Adam ramzi and brandon moore have been watching each other #workout in the steamworks' gym for a while. When adam offers to spot brandon it's no surprise that his cock pops out of his shorts and down brandon's throat.

Duration: 2:40
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5896kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

Download Apolo Adri vol. 1

Ethan Helms Solo Session (Ethan Helms, Max Carter)

Release Year: 2020
Genres:

Un chico con una gran polla decidió mimarse y sacudirse su gran polla, buen pecho, buen hombre, un pene muy grande, la masturbación misma, masturbarse con él ...

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 666.8 MB

Download Ethan Helms Solo Session (Ethan Helms, Max Carter)

Big Dude Billy Likes To Show Off

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Foreskin Play ,Solo

Time to welcome another hot and total newbie... this week brings the arrival of Billy R! He's a guy who has been blessed with a superbly long, thick, uncut cock, stunning good looks and a body to die for! What's more, Billy's a true exhibitionist and isn't the least bit shy at showing himself off - that is once he's nice and relaxed ;-) But if you had the full package like Billy wouldn't you'
So Billy's just a little bit nervous when we started out having a chat, but his big, beaming smile and coy laughter really make you warm to the guy. But once we shut up and left him to enjoy himself he quickly finds his pace and gains full control! He wastes no time in getting out of his underwear and sets about handling his monstrous but totally delicious cock. And Billy's a quick grower - he's soon at full mast and beating away with abandon!
He takes some time to squeeze and rub his thick dick in between bursts of frantic wanking, edging himself closer and closer to that magic moment. This guy truly is the master of his cock, knowing how close he can take himself before slowing the pace in order to prolong his pleasure! But once fully laid back it's apparent that this time he isn't going to slow the pace - instead it quickens and soon he dumps one very thick sticky load all over himself :)

Duration: 22:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3210kbps

File size: 554.5 MB

Download Big Dude Billy Likes To Show Off

Corbin Fisher - Introducing Diego (1080p)

While we commonly focus on those quintessential college jocks, there are all kinds of hot young college studs with all sorts of passions and interests out there, as Diego will prove! Diego is a sexy, sexually adventurous, tight-bodied, thick-dicked, self-described anime nerd and I do gotta say I've run into to a fair number of sexy anime nerds out there over the years! So while we all love ourselves those football jocks and frat boys, let's not sleep on all the sexy anime nerds, band geeks, theatre kids, and host of other hotties gracing college campuses all over the country at this very moment!
If Diego is any indication, we really need to get out there and find more anime nerds like him! He walked through our doors already sexually adventurous, open, and with a learned appreciation for kink. Diego knows what he likes, and I have no doubt whatsoever this handsome hottie has no trouble at all getting it. That sexual confidence and his being so in touch with his own sexuality and body make his introductory solo wonderfully intense and exciting and I'm eager to see all the other ways Diego will show off for us!

Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 698.0 MB

Download Corbin Fisher - Introducing Diego (1080p)

Dustin Cook Solo Session (Dustin Cook, Max Carter)

Release Year: 2020
Genres:

Cuando se inclina para otro beso, luego lo toma desde atrás, mantiene las pobres caderas en su lugar cuando lo tira desde atrás, hasta que comienza a correrse entre sus nalgas, luego se sienta y se ve como s 'estaba descargando.

Duration: 13:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps

File size: 506.6 MB

Download Dustin Cook Solo Session (Dustin Cook, Max Carter)