Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Jamie Ray Solo Session (Jamie Ray, Max Carter)

Release Year: 2020
Genres:
Video language: English

Quand il se penche vers un autre baiser, puis prend par derrière, maintient les hanches pauvres en place quand il le tire par derrière, jusqu'à ce qu'il se mette à jouir entre ses fesses, puis s'assied et regarde comme s'il était en train de se décharger.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 589.5 MB

Download Jamie Ray Solo Session (Jamie Ray, Max Carter)

Wanking With His Roommates Gear

Genres: Solo ,Twinks ,Cum Jerking Off ,Trimmed

Kevin needs to have a good wank, and when he finds his roommate isn't in but his football kit is there for enjoying he can't pass up the opportunity! Watch as Kevin slides those sexy socks on and wears his jock roommate's shorts while he plays with his big uncut dick, wanking himself off and building the pleasure until his semen is gushing out of his dick! We wonder what his roommate would do if he found him!

Duration: 6:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6388kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 328.3 MB

Download Wanking With His Roommates Gear

Jack Phillips Solo Session

Release Year: 2020
Genres:

Gros cul beau encore sauter sur la bite de l'amant gras. Il rapproche sa bien-aimée de l'embrasser, le repousse dans le lit et enterre sa queue en lui, pousse ces bites profondément dans le cul et la baise fort.

Duration: 18:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 697.6 MB

Download Jack Phillips Solo Session

Fit Bi Boy Wanks Hard & Frantic!

Genres: Ball Play ,Cum Jerking Off ,Solo ,Huge Load

This handsome chap learned about the site from a friend of his. He applied to feature and of course I arranged for him to travel down the next Saturday morning.
When Andrew arrived I was immediately enamoured! Very friendly and totally relaxed, his good looks and great personality made me go all warm inside. And Blake felt the same way too ;-)
As we began filming it was apparent that Andrew wasn't the least bit nervous or shy. Humble, yes, but definitely not shy! He works his cock in to a spectacular orgasm which left all of us speechless!
Blake and I really enjoyed making this one and we really hope Andrew pays us another visit soon. And don't miss the bonus footage - it shows just what a cheeky fella he is!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1174kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 165.4 MB

Download Fit Bi Boy Wanks Hard & Frantic!

Charlie Knows How To Please The Boys!

Genres: Nipple Play ,In The Bedroom ,Foot Fetish ,Solo

You know, I've got a very strong feeling that you're going to love Charlie C - he's got beautiful big blue eyes, a hot body, a cheeky smile and a lovely big fat uncut cock to enjoy! But this is actually his first ever shoot and I'm sure it isn't going to be his last - I mean, how could you not want to see him go at it with another guy' Anyway, back to Charlie and his first time on camera - this guy sure was keen and put on a great show :)
I got to film him in his hometown of Manchester where he works in retail during the day and is a DJ for local pubs and clubs in the evenings. Being just 18 years old, Charlie loves his nightlife which involves going out drinking with his mates and just having a good 'ole time! Young, free and single (that's the way he likes it!) you can bet your last penny that he never has problems finding someone to go home with ;-)
So Charlie and I have a good chat but he knew what he was here for - to make people happy! He removes his clothes almost faster than the cameras could follow (!) and once naked he makes his way back to the bed and works his fat cock to full mast. He jerks it while moaning and groaning with pleasure and soon he gets up on his knees... then he sprawls back on the bed... and then he stands over the camera to show off his perfect ass! This boy knows how to please... as proved by his cum-shot :)

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7522kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Charlie Knows How To Please The Boys!

James Pershaw Just "Enjoys Sex!"

Genres: Cum Jerking Off ,Masturbation ,Uncut ,Trimmed

When he's not putting in his time as a part time labourer, he's often in the gym lifting weights. Once you get a look at his gorgeous, athletic body (that wide back made us tremble) you'll be surprised he isn't in the gym more than four times a week!
James tells us he just enjoys sex; so, while he fancies girls, he's not known to turn down he boys either, if they're offering. ;-) For a big straight-ish bloke, we were surprised to hear him say he likes bottoming (for the change of pace) and he's got a gangbang fantasy.
We could hardly wait to get James out of his clothes once we finished the interview and his body does not disappoint. Neither does his beautiful, uncut 8" cock! He's got a fantastic ass, too, so hopefully we can get someone inside it soon. ;-)
When James gets into wanking, he does it with vigor, jacking his cock furiously. He works his foreskin, stroking himself as he builds to orgasm. And what an orgasm! James shoots rope after rope of thick cum all over our coffee table and beyond!

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6063kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 979.8 MB

Download James Pershaw Just "Enjoys Sex!"