Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Chaos Men - Jamison - Solo 1080p

When Jamison came out, he brought one of his friends with him. His buddy's solo airs next week.They weren't ready to play with each other, but I figure I can get them to interact in some way in the future.Jamison is not very tall - about 5'7' on a good day. He has got a stocky build, but I think he wears it well, and makes him charming and extra hot. He just looks like a dude. I think he would look great with Clay or even Gerin.Jamison is open-minded. He says his step is gay, and he has messed around with guys when he was young, but overall, he identifies as a straight guy.He is actually quite well-endowed for a 'little' guy, and I dunno, he just has that something charming and endearing that makes you want to get him naked to play with.Jamison has got some great furry, muscular, and enviable pecs on him!And what a smile!Jamison should be back for more, so stay tuned.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 711.1 MB

Download Chaos Men - Jamison - Solo 1080p

My Boyfriend Films Me Jerking

Genres: Brown Hair ,Masturbation ,Twinks ,American
Video language: English

My boyfriend and me were away for the weekend and staying in this real gross motel. But that didn't stop us from having fun and making some horny videos. We made a fuck video, some sucking vids and some jerk off shows too, and this was one of the solo ones we made for all the guys out there. I cum pretty hard in this one!

Duration: 11:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5793kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 482.9 MB

Download My Boyfriend Films Me Jerking

Bath Time

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Moaning, Masturbation

It's rare that we would describe a boy as being perfect, but 21 year old Leon Lambert might be that for a lot of you. This gorgeous young man has arrived ready to have a good time and you can tell from his demeanour that he's more than ready to put on a great show. He looks awesome from the start but we're even more impressed when his smooth jock body is displayed.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10375kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bath Time

Straight Young Former Marine Jack

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Jack Forbes
Genres: Solo, Tatto, Young, Jerk Off, Cumshot

Jack is not long out of the Royal Marines a hunk of a man now available for personal training sessions. As he takes a few of his clothes off then you have to admire his muscular frame, just a few hairs in the right places and once he drops his boxers; you stop breathing and stare rather too long! This straight hunk is not only generous proportioned when soft but wait til you see it grow, it is thick and very long and loves a firm hand! Jack is a playful young man who loves showing off his body and it is not long before he is lying back and shooting a nice load of cum over his abs. Wow, what a hunk.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1440x808, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Straight Young Former Marine Jack

Vander Pulaski - Ep. 35

練習後に呼び出されたキャッチャー。
試合に向けて、どちらとバッテリーを組むか選ぶことに!
選抜方法は身体の相性で、2人の生ちんぽをケツで確かめていく。バッテリーの相性がよく、まさかの2発射精!?

Duration: 24:30
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2630kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download Vander Pulaski - Ep. 35