Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Chase Tamland Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Cast: Chase Tamland
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Chase Tamland is a horny power bottom that loves muscular guys! When he saw our camera guy walk in gripping that camera, he was immediately checking him out! Chase was even a bit nervous when things started. With a bit of hot conversation from the guy behind the lens, Chase started warming up real quick. By the time his dick came out, he was loving all the attention! Those big juicy balls look so perfect bouncing around as he stroked his dick! Mr. Power-Bottom really knew what to do when we asked him for some humping and buttplay. Chase shows us his tight ass and teases the camera before finishing himself off with a couple fingers up his hole! Our hot new hunk leaves no messes and eats it all up!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Chase Tamland Jerks Off (720p,1080p)

Sergio

Release Year: 2012
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: Solo, Big Dick, Cumshot, Muscles.

I've got a great find you in tonight's War Chest update: big muscular Sergio, who has a 1,000-watt smile,
body of and a King Kong-sized dick. I introduce you to him in his first video for us,
and I think you guys will like him a lot! Let me know what you think, as always.
As we open our scene with him, find out that Sergio is 25-years old and hails from Pennsylvania.
The shaved-headed gent is wearing a grey tank top that shows off his biceps for days. Sergio loves running,
working out at the gym, going to the beach and swimming. You just might notice how his hobbies are doing wonders for his physique.
Keep up the good work Sergio!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:04
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1971kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 244.2 MB

Download Sergio

Jerk-off (Desmond Cooper)

Studio: EastBoys.com

Desmond Cooper is yet another new guy we have for you. Desmond had rather simple task. Look sexy for the camera, then pull out your cock and show what it can do! And that is what Desmond did, he pulled out his nice thick monster of a cock, made it grow until rock hard and made it cum all over his tummy!

Duration: 18:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 669.2 MB

Download Jerk-off (Desmond Cooper)

Pijon Enmascarado - Episode 82

ケツモロ感覆面マッチョとホテルで変態ナマ交尾!
ケツイキが止まらず、ヘロヘロの状態で羽交締めされ、ガン掘りされる
垂れた我慢汁は自分の口まで運ばれ、自分の我慢汁を綺麗に舐めとる。

Duration: 9:49