Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body!

We put Rhett West in full focus for this banger of a solo! Rhett takes a moment to oil up and get that nice cock of his rocked up. Once he's pumped and ready to get it started, Rhett dives right into stroking his dick on full display. Lean back and enjoy Rhett from very angle!

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 703.4 MB

Download Tan Hottie Rhett West Shows Off His Cock And Perfect Body!

EastBoys - Casting - Evan Ryker - Part One

Studio: EastBoys.com

Evan Ryker, our latest casting visitor, is quite good-looking fellow, with nice muscular body, six pack and sexy obliques. But that is not all, wait till you see that massive cock! Evan will work out, have some fun flexing muscles, before Mr. Hand Jobs would come offering helping hand.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4943kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 590.8 MB

Download EastBoys - Casting - Evan Ryker - Part One

CockyBoys - Nino Strokes One Out

Studio: CockyBoys.com

Ever heard of a motorcycle fetish? Anybody who likes fast cars gets wood at some point thinking about driving his favorite car - or cycle as the case may be. But have you ever heard of someone who likes to jerk off every time he rides his cycle? Meet Nino. Nino is a hot Latin boy from the LA area. We met out one night with a bunch of people talking about cars that turn them on. Nino told me that almost every time he rides his motorcyle he gets so worked up that he has to jerk off. Now I honestly thought he was full of shit, so I dared him to let me film it. Well - you can see for yourself. When he turns off the motor he can't get his pants off fast enough to start stroking his cock. He even grinds his cock against the cycle's seat, and straddles the cycle in a few positions. Finally he blows his load all over the seat and gas tank. Must be interesting to ride shot gun, don't you think? Check it.

Duration: 7:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3062kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 163.2 MB

Download CockyBoys - Nino Strokes One Out

LucioSaints Yury Lysenko New Talents

Release Year: 2014
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Yury Lysenko
Genres: Fingering, Freshmen, Interview, Masturbation, Muscles, Solo, Tattoos, Uncut.

This beautiful guy recently came to the city looking for new opportunities, when i offered him to make our new talent had no hesitation in showing the strength and his desire to get to the top.

Duration: 13:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 262.8 MB

Download LucioSaints Yury Lysenko New Talents