Guys alone - Gays Solo!

Solo Collection Of 101 Men

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Richard, Pavel, Jiri, Aleksander and more
Genres: Euro Boys, Casting, Solos, Masturbacions, Big Cocks
Video language: English

From the mail they received after the first two parts were released, viewers were intrigued by the spontaneity of the videos and exited to be taken "behind the scenes", observing what went on before the cameras rolled. Out of the most recent group of applicants, they selected over a hundred of the best.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:54:41
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1120kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Solo Collection Of 101 Men

Kinkybitesmen - Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Lance Hart
Genres: Athletic, BDSM, Boot Worship, brunet, Cock Worship, Dildo, Gay, muscular, Role Play, shaved, switch, versatile, white
Video language: English

Lance Hart makes a deal with you. If you lick his boots, he´ll let you fuck is ass. He makes you get on your knees and lick his boots. When you´ve done a good enough job, he turns around, bends over, and gives you his round muscular ass. He fucks himself with a dildo and imagines its your hard cock doing the fucking. He gets on his back and fucks himself some more. He makes you imagine licking and sucking his cock and again if you do a good job he´ll give you more of his ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:40
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps

File size: 312.3 MB

Download Kinkybitesmen - Lance Hart: Lick My Boots and Fuck My Ass

Pin ups swimmers

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Colin Hewitt, Dan Arlett, David, Denis Carter, Ennis Marley, Ewan Patterson, Jason Knightley, Lucien Leuwen, Marcus Aaron, Mark Huckleberry, Sam Sloan, Vadim Farrell
Genres: Solo, Twink, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Masturbazion

A new collection of solo shoots. Featuring the athletic Ja, Sam in the bathroom, Dennis and his great bubble butt, neer Vadim, tattooed Ennis and many other gorgeous boys

Duration: 1:37:42
Video: 624x352, XviD, 1739kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pin ups swimmers

Mac Lawler Jerks Off 1080p

Cast: Mac Lawler
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Mac Lawler confessed to me he's been practicing semen retention for 2 weeks straight! He really wanted to impress and had a blast filming today, he was all laughs, smiles and pure sex appeal! After Mac gave the bed a good hump, he turned his goal to busting a nut, and wow it was huge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4931kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 611.1 MB

Download Mac Lawler Jerks Off 1080p

XL files vol.4

Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: ing Couch and gives them screen tests to show us how horny they are. ...
Genres: solo, auditions

XL files! 20 neers from Bel Ami in hot solos and they have every thing to be stars: a handsome face, a muscular body and a large penis. BelAmi quickly puts them on their Casting Couch and gives them screen tests to show us how horny they are..

Duration: 1:46:33
Video: 512x384, Windows Media Video 9, 806kbps
Audio: 344kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download XL files vol.4