Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/08/2023
Siobhan Graves Olive Green Dress & Sheer Wolford Glossy Legwear Bliss
Siobhan Graves
124 Photos

Stills photoset featuring Siobhan wearing a figure hugging olive green dress (sans bra), white high-heeled court shoes that are subsequently removed to show toes/feet off in closer detail, and tan Wolford glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), in a stunning tease to sheer nude that allows this natural beauty and her legwear to be studied and appreciated at great length and personal pleasure!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/08/2023
Natalia Forrest Mint Green Dress with Black Glossy Legwear & Double Down Tease
Natalia Forrest
124 Photos

Natalia steps forward wearing a stylish mint green dress (sans bra & briefs/panties), black glossy tights/pantyhose, and silver/grey patterned high heeled court shoes that stay on throughout this glorious tease that clearly shows she is having fun with you when she reveals her special 'personal accessory/toy' and doubles down on the tease factor!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/08/2023
Siobhan Graves Lilac Halter Neck Crop Top with Black Glossy Legwear
Siobhan Graves

122 Photos
Stills photoset featuring Siobhan in the bedroom wearing a colourful outfit comprising; lilac halter neck crop top (sans bra), contrasting butt hugging turquoise mini skirt, black glossy tights/pantyhose with briefs underneath, and suede boots that are subsequently removed so she can show off toes/feet in more detail as part of a sublime tease to topless guaranteed to please where the legwear always takes centre stage!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
30/08/2023
MLS Green Dress with Black Glossy Tights/Pantyhose
Monika Lara Smith

125 Photos
Stills photoset featuring the truly inimitable and force of nature that is polish beauty Monika wearing a stylish figure-hugging green dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet in more detail as part of a sumptuous tease to topless but with a hint/glimpse of more if you look very closely at the gusset area of her glorious legwear!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
01/09/2023
Natalia Forrest Secretary In Green & Black with Grey Glossy Gusset-Less Legwear
Natalia Forrest

122 Photos
Photoset featuring the very gorgeous Natalia in the 'office' wearing a secretarial outfit comprising; stylish long sleeved emerald green silk/satin blouse/shirt, contrasting black butt hugging mini-skirt, blue/black quarter cup shelf bra, silver/grey tights/pantyhose with no gusset or panties/briefs underneath, and high-heeled court shoes that stay on throughout this exceptional legwear tease to sheer nude if you take a closer look!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
04/09/2023
Siobhan Graves Gym Antics With Plum Glossy Legwear & Space Hopper !
Siobhan Graves

163 Photos
Stills photoset featuring Siobhan having so much fun in the bedroom as she steps forward wearing a pink leotard/bodysuit with belt (sans bra & briefs/panties), plum coloured semi-opaque glossy legwear layered with grey ankle socks, sneakers/trainers that subsequently get removed so she can wiggle her toes/feet after she has 'launched' herself, aerially speaking onto the bed, with hand dumbbells and her special 'smiley' orange space hopper 'boing boing' friend also playing their part throughout this sensational gym antics tease to topless guaranteed to leave your happy jaw on the floor!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
06/09/2023
Natalia Forrest Silver Grey Dress with Boots & Legwear Treat
Natalia Forrest

108 Photos
Natalia steps forward wearing a skin tight figure hugging silver dress and as you can tell by her pokies she isn't wearing a bra. As you are also about to discover she isn't wearing any briefs/panties either as you get a much closer look at her grey glossy legwear which conveniently doesn't have a gusset and, well let's just say the view is rather outstanding, and to top it all off, looks like she has brought a 'personal' accessory/toy along to have some extra fun!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/09/2023
Hattie Grace Park Walk In The Sunshine with Tan Glossy Legwear
Hattie Grace

121 Photos
It's a beautiful sunny day and Hattie decides to take advantage of the nice weather with a stroll to the local park wearing; a pastel coloured lilac halter neck crop top (sans bra), contrasting red mini-skirt, tan glossy tights/pantyhose that sparkle in the sunlight (sans briefs/panties underneath), and brown calf-length suede boots in a delightful & radiant legwear tease guaranteed to please.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
11/09/2023
Natalia Forrest Red Evening Dress With Red Crotch-less Glossy Legwear & Surprise
Natalia Forrest

129 Photos
Natalia steps forward wearing a very stylish red silk/satin long evening dress (sans bra and briefs/panties), red crotch-less tights/pantyhose and high heeled court shoes that stay on throughout in a truly spellbinding and jaw dropping tease with an extra special naughty bonus at the end!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13/09/2023
Hattie Grace Purple Dress with Black Glossy Legwear Tease
Hattie Grace

110 Photos
Hattie steps forward wearing a stylish purple/lilac figure hugging silk/satin dress (sans bra), black glossy tights/pantyhose (sans briefs/panties underneath), and high-heeled strappy shoes that are removed to show off toes feet as part of an overall tease that shows her having so much fun including pulling her legwear up over her beautiful pert and perky natural breasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.