Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20/04/2022
Honour May Red dress with black glossy legwear change of plans JOI - VID
Honour May

8 min of video
Honour is all dressed up in her stylish red dress with black glossy legwear, and is ready and waiting for you to accompany her on your evening date together but it soon become apparent that you have other things on your mind - so, looks like there is going to be a change of plans as she decides to indulge you with a tease performance that will definitely get your full attention and approval, as she encourages you to jerk off off!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
21/04/2022
Suzi in casual top with tan glossy legwear
Suzi Star

106 Photos
Stills photoset from shoot with Suzi dressed in tie up casual top (sans bra), black skirt, high heeled shoes and tan glossy pantyhose/tights is delighted to be able to show off her outfit before she proceeds to strip tease from it so you can get to view her legwear in close up detail - with added treats along the way!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
22/04/2022
Louisa Lu Secretary in grey glossy legwear - VR
Louisa Lu

8 min of video
VR Video from shoot with Louisa Lu dressed in her secretary outfit with smart grey jacket, pink shirt/blouse (sans bra), black skirt (sans panties), grey sheer glossy tights/pantyhose, and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a very business-like tease to topless.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
23/04/2022
FourEver glossy legwear group extravaganza
Frankie Lain , Lauren Louise

111 Photos
Four lovely ladies and four different outfits and of course glossy legwear combinations from group get together in Portugal. You may remember the VoP associated with this photoset that was previously released on 16th November 2021 but if you don't, make sure you go check it out to extend your experience!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
24/04/2022
Porchia Watson Red dress with tan glossy legwear - BTS
Porchia Watson

4 min of video
UHD/4K Behind-the-scenes BTS Video from shoot with Porchia wearing a stylish red dress (sans bra), tan glossy tights/pantyhose, black briefs/panties, and black high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a sensational tease to topless that ensures everything is revealed in close-up detail for your enjoyment!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
25/04/2022
Cassie Red dress with black glossy tights
Cassie B

113 Photos
Blonde goddess Cassie is more than happy to show off her glorious legwear for closer inspection as she strip teases to remove her red dress to reveal and provide unfettered access to her black glossy tights/pantyhose - and more besides!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
26/04/2022
MLS Denim shorts with purple glossy legwear - VoP
Monika Lara Smith

7 min of video
VoP video from shoot with Monika Lara Smith wearing a black/mesh bodysuit (sans bra & briefs/panties), denim shorts, purple sheer glossy tights/pantyhose, and black high-heeled shoes that stay on throughout, in a delicious tease to implied nude.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
27/04/2022
Rebecca G Two tone dress with black glossy legwear - VID
Rebecca G

8 min of video
UHD/4K Video from shoot with Rebecca G wearing a stylish two tone dress, matching bra & briefs/panties lingerie set, black glossy legwear, and high-heeled footwear that is removed to show off toes/feet, in a glorious tease to topless guaranteed to put a smile on your face.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
28/04/2022
Sophie B and Frankie Secretarial duet in glossy tights
Frankie Lain , Sophie B

104 Photos
Sophie B and Frankie make perfect secretaries, dressed appropriately in blouse/shirt & skirts, but most importantly, both with glossy legwear that is about to take centre stage as they undress to provide unfettered close up view of their respective tights/pantyhose, with added bare breasted distractions along the way!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
29/04/2022
Natalia Forrest Brown dress with dark tan glossy legwear - VR
Natalia Forrest

8 min of video
Sensuous VR Video from shoot with Natalia wearing a stylish brown dress (sans bra), dark tan glossy tights/pantyhose (sans panties), and high-heeled court shoes that are removed to show off toes/feet, in a very seductive and alluring tease to naughty nude, for all legwear connoisseurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.