Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
07/07/2021
Kay in dress with dark tan satin glossy tights
Kay

110 Photos
Kay wearing a pastel coloured dress and dark tan satin gloss tights is sure to make you smile when she treats you here to a little 'special K' performance!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
08/07/2021
Amber in (LBD) little black dress with black glossy tights - bts
Amber Coen

7 min of video
Behind-the-scenes video footage documenting shoot with Amber wearing her little black dress (LBD) - at least when it started!
This is an aperitif to wet your appetite for the photoset that resulted due for release in the not too distant future - so keep your eyes peeled for that.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
09/07/2021
Danielle Maye slips out of her dress and gives JOI
Danielle Maye

7 min of video
Danielle Maye is bursting out of her tight-fitting dress. Hear her tease you and talk dirty, encouraging you to cum as she rubs her glossy black tights.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
12/07/2021
Siobhan Graves in blue with grey sheer glossy tights
Siobhan Graves

102 Photos
Wearing a skin-tight figure hugging blue dress that leaves little to the imagination, Siobhan steps forward to tease herself out of it which reveals what she is or is not wearing underneath. This allows you to see her grey glossy tights in much more detail as she proceeds to play with her legwear sans panties and glimpse at what lies beneath!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
13/07/2021
Chloe Welsh in purple/lilac dress with grey glossy tights - bts
Chloe Welsh

7 min of video
Imagine being a 'fly on the wall' when this shoot with Chloe took place - well now you can with this sensational behind-the-scenes video that gives you a front row seat to enjoy the view!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
14/07/2021
Dominika K in black bodysuit with sheer satin glossy tights
Dominika

110 Photos
Dominika K strip teases from her all in one long sleeved leotard style bodysuit to reveal her black Fiore Idalia Elite 20 denier sheer satin glossy tights. As an extra treat she removes her footwear and shows off her toes/feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
15/07/2021
Annabelle Black magic happens - bts
Annabelle

8 min of video
As the set title suggests there is rather a lot of magic going on in this behind-the-scenes video footage of shoot with Annabelle in this head to toe black ensemble. Fortunately for you, this is a trailer for the main photoset due for release in the not too distant future and provides an idea as to what more is in store for you!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
16/07/2021
Louisa Lu gives JOI in tan tights
Louisa Lu

10 min of video
Louisa steps forward in white lace bodysuit and tan gloss tights to give JOI whilst ensuring you enjoy the view and experience!

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
19/07/2021
Alexa in purple dress and black sheer glossy tights
Alexa Campbell

115 Photos
Alexa has her favourite purple party dress on and strips from it to topless to show off her Cecilia de Rafael Eterno Superlucido 20 denier sheer glossy tights. She extends the fun by pulling up her waistband and also removing her high-heeled sandals to present her toes/feet.

Cameron

Administrator
Staff member

All my threads
Latest my posts
20/07/202
Danielle Maye - Sheer delight in black and white 1259b
Danielle Maye

8 min of video
Danielle Maye in sheer, white glossy tights and a black sheer leotard. I know it's normally a BTS video on a Tuesday but recently I've been shooting the BTS videos of the photo sets like this one. They look more like a regular video and are not really BTS. Going forward I will try and shoot a BTS and a video like this with every photosets. Any comments on this are most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.