Girls Masturbate!

Russian Bra Buster - Ira

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

Don't let Ira's name fool you. She's all woman. Of course, those puppies hanging from her chest tell you that. The fact that she has a pussy and loves to play with it tells you that, too. She's 5'6'?, weighs 130 pounds and measures. That first number is the important one. This is her complete scene from the "Russian Bra Busters.'? Like the others, it has a nice, amateur feel to it. So feel that feel while you're feeling yourself and wishing you were feeling Ira. Got it?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:04
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 248.3 MB

Download Russian Bra Buster - Ira

McKenzee Miles - McKenzee

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

McKenzee seems so sweet and innocent. Cute, as our chick interviewer says. She has a very young voice, even though she's 20 years old. Anyway, this Michigan chick was on vacation in Miami when our talent scouts nabbed her. We wanted to know if she has what it takes. A dildo in her pussy is what it takes.

Duration: 15:48

File size: 229.5 MB

Download McKenzee Miles - McKenzee

Her Christmas Gift - Lily Moon

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Holiday ,Teen

We borrowed this set of the precocious, adorable teen from our site 18eighteen. It looks like Lily is right on time for Christmas. Lily told us that her favorite holiday is Christmas, and that the best gift she ever gave someone was her virginity. "It was my best friend. I had a crush on him forever, so I decided to just go for it. I wanted to pop my cherry, so I figured I'd do it with someone really special. It was right in front of the tree, and the whole thing was very romantic."

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7780kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Her Christmas Gift - Lily Moon

Minnie Myles - Cute Stripes (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Minnie Myles
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Check out those hot tan lines that teen bombshell Minnie Myles has worked so hard to achieve. It's clear this cock loving coed has spent some serious time in the sun making sure that her perky naturals with their puffy nipples and her sleek bare pussy are highlighted once she gets naked.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10959kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Minnie Myles - Cute Stripes (2022)

All beauties of blondy

Studio: Punani Films

Little boobs were not such a big problem when there was a moistening vagina and so damn sexy legs covered in pantyhose! Blonde lady doesn't feel shy to demonstrate her all beauties.

Duration: 23:03
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3625kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 633.8 MB

Download All beauties of blondy

What a bod! - Cece Capella

Genres: Amateur ,Braces ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

We get to know cute, little Cece's personality before we get to know her body. She's a giggly 18-year-old from Arizona who likes to cook, go to the mall and get on her web cam. She never wears a bra because her boobs are incredibly perky. Older men notice her, especially when she goes to a nude beach. We don't blame them. Once she takes off her shirt it's hard to notice anything else. Cece twerks for us, tells us about a foursome she was in, and then she cums for us.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7196kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download What a bod! - Cece Capella

Sasha Samuels - Sasha Samuels

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

There's nothing like an older chick to mix things up once in a while, is there? This name is Sasha Samuels, she's 45 years old, and if she was your mother, you'd keep her hidden away so your friends didn't always try to fuck her. Of course, that would be a waste of time because she'd hunt them down for herself and fuck them. Basically, the only things you need to know about Sasha are that she's got blonde hair straight out of the bottle, big, fake tits and a shaved pussy. Oh, and she doesn't shut up, either, unless she has a cock in her mouth. Which is quite frequently, so maybe she's simply taking advantage of her rare opportunities to speak.

Duration: 12:31

File size: 181.8 MB

Download Sasha Samuels - Sasha Samuels

Shower Show - Arianna

Genres: Amateur ,Bathing ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

For the most part, we get photo submissions from girls with an over-the-top sexual appetite. So when we asked teenage Arianna how often she masturbates and she told us only once a month, we were confused. Most of our girls do it more frequently. "I would do it all the time if I wasn't living in my parents' house," she explained. "The walls are so thin!" "I lost my virginity in my bedroom," Arianna told us. "And that was such a pain in the ass. Not the sex! The whole hiding-it-from-mom-and-dad thing was a pain. I was out on a date with my boyfriend and we were having such a great, romantic time, I promised him that I'd sleep with him that night. I said it half-joking, but he still showed up outside my bedroom window around midnight. When it came down to it, I tried to stay quiet, but he was so big and I was so tight, I must have been grunting and stammering more than I thought I was. It was a success, though. It was so romantic."

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 659.6 MB

Download Shower Show - Arianna

She'll Clean Your Pool! - Kelsi Monroe

Genres: Amateur ,Bikini ,Brunette ,Solo

If customers aren't home, we sometimes go in their pool for a quick dip and, yes, we have fooled around by customers' pools on a few occasions. Aren't we bad? Sex isn't supposed to be a bed-only thing as far as I'm concerned. I'll screw my guy most anywhere, even if there is a possibility that we'll be caught. I'd love for us to have a threesome with another girl 'cause I've never licked a pussy. Then I'd like one with another guy joining us so they could take turns pleasuring me. Could that lead to butt sex? Quite possibly." Check out the photos, too.

Duration: 13:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1320kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 142.4 MB

Download She'll Clean Your Pool! - Kelsi Monroe