Girls Masturbate!

Fucking With Your Mind - Brooke Summers

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo
Video language: English

"I fucking love having my asshole licked, and I could probably get most of my guy friends to go to town back there any time I want, but I don't let them. It's more fun for me to make them think that it's their idea. I'll pretend to be totally against it, then tell them they have to be really good to me to have that privilege. He gets the honor of devouring my ass, and I get the best orgasms and the prettiest things. It doesn't always work out, though. The most recent guy I hooked up with was totally unsure about butt play. I had to come up with a new plan. I bought a leather bustier and boots, then pretended to be a dominatrix and forced him onto his knees. I squatted over his face and rode his tongue until I came. Then I just stood up, left, and never called."

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 516.1 MB

Download Fucking With Your Mind - Brooke Summers

Josie - Josie

Genres: Amateur ,Bathing ,Blonde ,Solo

Young, beautiful girl with a big rack takes a bath. Young, beautiful girl with a needy pussy starts playing with herself while she's in the tub. Young, beautiful girl with wandering fingers moves to the bedroom and starts sticking fingers inside her cunt. Young, beautiful girl with fingers inside of her cunt decides she needs a dildo. NaughtyMag members start spewing jack juice all over the place because watching stuff like this is what jacking is all about.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:30
Video: 540x404, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 135.7 MB

Download Josie - Josie

Iris A - Home alone, but satisfied FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Iris A

When the majority of people stay at home alone, they usually turn on TV or a laptop to read the news, to surf the social media or to play games. Iris loves doing all those things, but still she chooses to enjoy something totally different. She slowly takes off her tiny outfit, caresses every inch of her gorgeous self and, finally, dives deep into her dripping wet pussy. Just fingering her hot hole is not enough for the cutie, so she decides to intensify her sensations by using a sex toy.

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7776kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Iris A - Home alone, but satisfied FullHD 1080p

Creamy Pussy - Marie Ann

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Here's Marie Ann, a 26-year-old graphic designer from Latrobe, Pennsylvania (which is, we believe, where golfer Arnold Palmer was born). Marie Ann can be a bit coy, but that's okay. She loosens up in the end. "My boyfriend's favorite dessert is pussy 'n' cream," she said. "He loves how my pussy creams up after I've cum--from using my toy or from screwing. He loves to go down on me to lick up the cream. Of course, that usually makes me cum again...and cream some more."

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps

File size: 829.9 MB

Download Creamy Pussy - Marie Ann

Tanning Tinkler - Lucie

Genres: Amateur ,Bikini ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Peeing ,Pool ,Solo

Lucie has tiny tits and a juicy butt--both emphasized by the bikini she's wearing, although it doesn't stay on for long. There's something about skipping school and being at a pool that makes her feel frisky. Maybe it's because she's all alone with you, and it's so easy for her to pull aside her top and remove her bottom, exposing all the bits you're not supposed to see. But Lucie is comfortable with it. So comfortable that she pees right there in front of you. A nice clear stream shoots out of her pussy, giving her the relief she needs before she sticks her fingers in and diddle herself to a cum. After playing in the pool, pissing and cumming, Lucie ends her skip day totally soaked.

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7437kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 605.2 MB

Download Tanning Tinkler - Lucie

Eve Sweet - Nude Rears Eve (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Eve Sweet
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Eve has a really nice green dress for this set with a flirty ruffled hemline that borders on showing her ass. Notably there is a fairly extended close up face shot in this clip owing to the fact she is one of the most photogenic models that we have featured. There are some fantastic up skirt shots in this video with her butt and panties spilling out under the hemline.
This is all nude posing on the decorative chair with a beautiful blue sky framing the background. The last few minutes features a great underneath view as she stands directly over the camera.
Eve uses a double headed black vibrator to bring herself to the point of climax. There might be more than one orgasm in this footage although it is not always obvious. The goal was to reach a squirting orgasm but it took a long time to come. The final result might be a squirt or a pee.

Duration: 26:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Eve Sweet - Nude Rears Eve (2022)

Monday - Remy

Genres: Amateur ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,MILF ,Solo

Remy is a 40-year-old Canadian cutie who moved to South Carolina years ago. How does the South treat Remy? "Just fine," she told us in a fake Southern accent. "The men are a lot better down here!" Remy likes playing soccer to keep in shape. She loves makeup and fashion, and she spends a lot of time with her kids. She's happily married and has a great sex life. "We have sex whenever we can find the time. It's hard to do with kids in the house, but I love it when he sneaks up behind me in the laundry room, pulls up my dress and slides into me. We're also really good at taking showers together in the mornings. We usually fool around a bit in there." Remy sounds like an ideal wife. She's happy being a stay-at-home mother who looks after her family, cleans, and dreams about pleasing her man. "My sexual fantasies are silly. I dream about making my hubby happy. In fact, the one thing that turns me on more than anything is seeing my husband's reaction when he has an orgasm when I give him a blowjob. That gets my pussy wetter than anything else."

Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Monday - Remy

Charlie Lynn Lets Us Know She's Here! - Charlie Lynn

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

I'm pretty much a wild child there." She's a wild child here, too. She's wearing an orange, off-the-shoulders top that comes off her shoulders more and more as she speaks, and when our videographer pops the question, she shows us her tits. Then she tells us some hot sex stories. "I'm always finding trouble," Charlie Lynn says. She definitely finds it in this 20-minute video as she shows off her ass, fingers her pussy and moans so loudly, if she were back home in Maryland, she'd wake up the entire town. We're guessing she's done that a few times already.

Duration: 20:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2412kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 371.9 MB

Download Charlie Lynn Lets Us Know She's Here! - Charlie Lynn

BBW hottie dildo fucking

Studio: Punani Films

Dildo fucking session is on for the solo BBW hottie stuffing her pussy with her favorite sex toy as she is a big lover of masturbation. Get your mind blown away with the amazing chicks driving herself to great orgasms.

Duration: 24:38
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3841kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 716.3 MB

Download BBW hottie dildo fucking

Teen Talk - Melody Marks

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

Melody is one precocious teen!Most of the teens we talk to are sexually curious but somewhat shy. Melody is unique in that she knows exactly what she wants and isn't afraid to go for it. "When I'm horny everyone will know. I go crazy for cock. I have sex basically every day. My boyfriend and I are pretty sex-crazed human beings." What sexually satisfies you the best?Being on my knees on all fours and having the guy pull my arms straight behind me and use them as leverage to pound into me from the back. Or when my hands are tied behind my back and he holds them with one hand to fuck me while the other hand is gently around my neck or pulling my hair up. It makes me feel dominated, which I love."

Duration: 10:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.4 MB

Download Teen Talk - Melody Marks