Girls Masturbate!

First Time Starlet - Emma O'Hara

Genres: Amateur ,Masturbation ,Redhead ,Solo ,Teen
Video language: English

Normally, when we get an email from a single girl it includes a head shot or a tit shot or some really shitty nudes taken with a cell phone. Emma's email was different. "Hey NN," she began. "I'm really looking to break into modeling. I know that you guys have shot some girls in the SCORE Group studio and they've gone on to become famous. Do you think you could help me out?" We brought her in and gave her a little on-screen time. She was nervous at first, but got a little more relaxed when she started stripping off her top. Then, when she lifted her skirt and showed off her cute panties, she started to get in the mood. Soon she was two fingers-deep and spreading her asshole. She's got a future as a model; too bad it won't be with us. We like our amateurs too much.

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download First Time Starlet - Emma O'Hara

Margaret Ramos

Release Year: 2017
Studio: StraplessDildo
Cast: Margaret Ramos
Genres: Solo, masturbation

Having spread her large thighs in different directions, the beauty lowers her manicured fingers to her white panties and caresses her cap, after which she remembers her big boobs and touches her nipples with the other hand. Having exposed her vagina, the mother masturbates and takes various positions on the couch in order to show her big ass.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 357.5 MB

Download Margaret Ramos

Hardbody Ally - Ally

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen ,Workout

Whoa! Ally's body is more cut up than a Caesar salad! Her body is shredded like mozzarella. She's fit as a fiddle. She's... you get the idea. "I get most of my workout from dancing," she told us, and she doesn't mean ballet. "I also like going horseback riding and I play rugby! I know it's a violent sport, but I like that competitive nature. I'm a natural competitor." Ally has fucked two chicks. She will swallow or spit your jizz, whichever you ask her to do. She said that her kinkiest encounter was having sex on a balcony in Mexico looking out over the ocean with people below watching. She's not into anal, but she does like public sex, group sex, gangbangs and interracial fucking. "I just like to have fun," Ally told us. We know you do, too, members. Have fun with Ally.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 90kbps

File size: 960.0 MB

Download Hardbody Ally - Ally

Key West Cutie - Kimmy Fabel

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde

Not really People don't live in Key West, do they? Isn't everybody there on vacation, listening to Jimmy Buffett and sucking back margaritas? Well, Kimmy lives there, but you'll see that growing up in the southernmost point on the US mainland gave her an interesting life. When we ask girls if they have any special hobbies, they usually respond that they can hula-hoop, or that they're good singers. We asked Key West native Kimmy what she does well. "I can make a three leaf clover shape with my tongue. Oh, and I used to be a professional wakeboarder." That means that Kimmy spent a lot of time in the water. "I've had so much sex in the ocean and on boats, it's not even funny. But you know what? I lost my virginity in a movie theater. How funny is that? If you're not in the water in The Keys, there aren't a lot of other places to hang out if you're under 21." "I'm the head master. Seriously, I'm the best at giving head. And spitters are quitters, so I always swallow. I'll challenge any girl to a suck-off competition!"

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Key West Cutie - Kimmy Fabel

Ayden Starr - Ayden Starr

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

These clips are proof that young, cute maids in hotels need to watch their asses when they deliver coffee to hotel rooms. Our videographer was looking for a caffeine rush when the coffee arrived, but the carrier of the coffee was Ayden, who didn't hesitate to show off her tight body and stuff her pussy with toys. Room service!

Duration: 13:15
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 192.6 MB

Download Ayden Starr - Ayden Starr

How Do You Like Me Now? - Aston Wilde

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

"I'm already on the website but I'm different now...I've got pubes," said Aston. "I got sick of all the itchiness and trouble I had to go through to keep bare, so I'm going back to a natural look. The one bloke I've shagged since then--an ex-boyfriend who knew me when I was bare and just recently got a one-night sympathy shag or three from me--liked the look. He's got a willy like a donkey and he knows how to use it but, out of bed, he's a total shit. After a while, the bad outweighed the good (sex) which is why I dumped him. I hope you naughtymag blokes enjoy my new look."

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1726kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 224.2 MB

Download How Do You Like Me Now? - Aston Wilde

Smoking Hot Ashley Fires

Cast: Ashley Fires
Genres: Natural Tits, Blonde, Lingerie, Masturbation, Stockings

Beautiful babe Ashley Fires is a hot tease in her lacy black lingerie showing off her long legs in her dark stockings as she strips and fingers her tight trimmed pussy from behind.

Duration: 10:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11704kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 909.8 MB

Download Smoking Hot Ashley Fires

Tiny - Divine (2022)

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Tiny
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Big Tits

Bigtit milf Tiny is looking fine as hell in her do me outfit that highlights her huge titties and slim waist. This horny housewife is never shy about her sexuality, so don't be surprised to find dildos laying around her home. How else will she have a toy handy to fuck herself whenever and wherever she wants?

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10167kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tiny - Divine (2022)

Steamy housewife playing with her toys

Cast: Veronica Bella
Genres: Housewife, Anal, Big tits, Beautiful, Masturbation, Solo, Toys, Redhead, MIL

Hot and horny MILF slut Veronica Bella has a type. This petite all natural MILF loves the bad boys. Her tight pussy drips at the thought of being passed around by rough and dirty men.

Duration: 24:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8114kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Steamy housewife playing with her toys

Carmen Landry - Carmen Landry

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Ebony ,Solo

"I love doing it in all positions, but doggie-style is my favorite when it's getting time for the guy to cum," said Carmen, a 19-year-old who works in a department store. I can usually cum once or twice while we're fucking, but I'll often cum again when I feel him cumming." That's very generous of her. Us? We wouldn't wait. But we're not chicks.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 203.2 MB

Download Carmen Landry - Carmen Landry