Girls Masturbate!

Young Fun In The Sun - Natalie

Genres: Amateur ,Big Ass ,Bikini ,Brunette ,Masturbation ,Outdoors ,Pool ,Solo
Video language: English

Occupation: Server; Age: 20; Born: November 18; Ht: 5'2"; Wt: 115 pounds; Bras: 32C; Panties: Thongs or nothing; Anal: I like it a lot; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: Yes! "I like older guys, but only to fuck around with," Natalie told us. "I find that older guys only want ditzy younger girls who don't know anything so they can teach them about the world to boost their egos. I'm smart, so I can't play the ditzy role well. Then again, older guys do know how to eat pussy, so that's fun. "My favorite sexual fantasy is pretty wild. I want to get down on my knees and be surrounded by a bunch of dicks waving in my face. Then the guys go wild and start filling me up at the same time. I want one in my ass, two in my pussy and one in my mouth."

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7800kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 984.1 MB

Download Young Fun In The Sun - Natalie

Welcome home, baby...now watch me - Sydney Silver

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Solo

The 25-year-old office worker from Kentucky shows you how any guy would love to be welcomed home from work as she poses, strips and works her wet cunt. But with a girl like Sydney in his bed most guys would never go to work at all!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2371kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 231.5 MB

Download Welcome home, baby...now watch me - Sydney Silver

So Sweet And Innocent - Lily Moon

Genres: Amateur ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo ,Teen

It was so good, I was kinda pissed I had waited so long. Now I know why some girls accidentally get pregnant! "I just started waxing my pussy. I've always been a shaver, but I decided to get it waxed for this photo shoot because I didn't want any stubble. I love the way it looks!I'm so smooth, and, even though I usually go commando, wearing silk panties now is a treat."

Duration: 19:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download So Sweet And Innocent - Lily Moon

Doria - Doria

Genres: Amateur ,Redhead ,Solo

Doria can't believe that her perv boyfriend is videotaping her doing the laundry. "Pretty exciting,''? she says sarcastically. But before we know it, Doria has her tits out, and she's squeezing and pinching her nipples, then she's got her dress off and she's shoving fingers inside of her pussy, then she takes out her plastic toy. So maybe her boyfriend was on to something, eh? Maybe he knew that when some girls get in front of the camera, they can't take their hands off themselves. Doria, obviously, is one of those girls.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:54
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 318.5 MB

Download Doria - Doria

Party Girl Interview - Amber Marie

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Solo

Sometimes we just want to watch a beautiful amateur girl strip naked and finger-fuck herself. Other times, we want to talk to that girl and get to know her a little bit. Then we want her to strip naked and finger-fuck herself. That's what happened with Amber Marie. She talks a little bit about what turns her on, what she likes to do on the weekends and how to get her in bed. Then she gets naked and shows us what positions make her cum.

Duration: 20:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6664kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Party Girl Interview - Amber Marie

Navaeh Lopez - Navaeh Lopez

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Ebony ,Solo

Navaeh, who's 21 and from Miami, Florida, does a lot of complaining at the start of this video. First, she's upset that her dress doesn't fit (we think it fits fine). Then she steps into the bath and the water's too cold (hey, deal with it, babe). The bottom line, though, is that we get to watch her get naked, then we get to watch her get wet, so we're not complaining. We're not gonna bullshit you, by the way: Navaeh is an exotic dancer, and we don't mean belly dancer. We mean tits, ass and pussy on display, on stage, every night of the week (every night she works, that is) while guys try to control their hard-ons and stuff dollars in her garter. Hey, Navaeh, what goes on in the champagne room? She's not saying.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 712kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 69.2 MB

Download Navaeh Lopez - Navaeh Lopez