Girls Masturbate!

Thalia - Thalia

Genres: Amateur ,Asian ,Brunette ,Solo
Video language: English

This sexy babe is a 35-year-old former massage therapist from San Francisco, California. Thalia starts out dressed rather demurely in blue jeans, a pink top and boots, but the clothes quickly come off as she tells us about an encounter with one of her former clients. By the way, you might want to turn down the sound on this one, especially if there are in the next room: In Clip 08, Thalia cums loud and hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 7:37
Video: 540x404, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 19kbps

File size: 55.8 MB

Download Thalia - Thalia

Worth The Wait

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Hazel Grace
Genres: masturbation, medium boobs, tan lines, puffy nipples

We've been waiting for a cutie like Hazel Grace! This teen has lovely tan lines that highlight her incredible big boobs with their huge areolas and her firm ass and bare twat. She can't wait to show herself off, especially when it comes to letting you enjoy how wet and ready her pussy is.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7957kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 762.3 MB

Download Worth The Wait

Dress Up Dressed Down - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Tia Cyrus
Genres: Toys, Brunette, Piercings, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Petite

Tia Cyrus is dancing naked around her softly lit white room trying on all her clothes and trying to decide on what to wear. She decides on a set of lilac lingerie for now. She looks stunning in the lacy undergarments and begins to rub herself through her panties. Her fingers slip between the soft fabric and her naked body. Tia´s shaved pussy is excited by the rubbing and Tia guides her fingers deeper to stroke her clit and pussy while moving back and forth to make the sensation more and more pleasurable. Finally, she lays back and slips out of her light purple panties leaving her naked body once again fully exposed. She lifts one knee to gain access to her sweet hole with both hands. She thrusts her finger deep within herself. The sensation is glorious and she sits up to rub her clit faster and to penetrate herself more deeply, this time using two fingers. She reaches around her soft bottom to gain access to her pussy from yet another angle. Tia´s fingers are doing their job while her entire body moves back and forth to get even more length from her finger´s penetration. Tia pulls out a pink dildo which she has been hiding and begins to lube it up with her mouth, occasionally giving the excited toy a break to stimulate her perky nipples. She stands up to introduce the pink toy to her young shaved pussy. The anxious toy penetrates deep inside her wet teen hole and is thrust to and fro while Tia rubs her clit and moves her hips to get the most from the dildo. Tia is in when finally the toy hits just the right spot and her body muscles seems to spasm on their own as she´s having her orgasm. In the end she experiences a release that was worth trying on so many hot outfits!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1718kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 203.4 MB

Download Dress Up Dressed Down - WebYoung

When I'm Alone - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Sunshine
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits

Sunshine has an absolutely amazing body. Long beautiful legs, slim hips, flawless perky breasts, and an absolutely edible shaved pussy. But even gorgeous girls need to take care of themselves alone sometimes. Stripping out of her nightie and panties she gets comfortable, laying back across the seat and teases her body, and us, slowly rubbing herself from her neck, down over her breasts, over her flat stomach, and down between her legs to the source of her pleasure. Gently rubbing her clit around, her head lolls back, enjoying the gentle waves of pleasure that begin to flow through her. Slipping a finger inside of her wonderful wet hole she draws out her wetness and coats her lips and clit with it, rubbing around her sweet girl cum, and enjoying the sensations, she´s in no hurry. Sunshine turns to her side so she can get just a bit deeper, digging two fingers in to her tight little twat she moans in pure . Mmm, two fingers is just the perfect fit. Getting comfortable in the chair again she continues to thrust her fingers deep inside of her, grinding the palm of her hand against her throbbing pleasure button with each thrust, Sunshine finally reaches her orgasm, shuddering and whimpering softly, she sinks back into the cushions. Cumming alone may be nice, but she can´t wait until the next time a man´s hands make her shake like that...

Duration: 9:44
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1712kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 133.2 MB

Download When I'm Alone - WebYoung

Don't Let Dad See! - Gabriela

Genres: Amateur ,Big Tits ,Brunette ,Latina ,Masturbation ,Solo

Occupation: Retail worker; Age: 20; Born: April 10; Ht: 5'1"; Wt: 108 pounds; Bras: 36D; Panties: Thongs; Anal: Only with my boyfriend; BJs: I adore swallowing jizz; Masturbate: Yes. We asked Gabriella if anyone at home would be shocked to see her in our mag or on our website. "I was homeschooled, so I don't have a lot of friends to talk about this with. I'd die if my family found out, though! My dad would be so mad. But I'm living my best life, and I 'm trying to have fun. My boyfriend is unsure about me doing this, but I promised him that I wouldn't fuck anybody. I'm only posing solo. "My guy and I fuck outdoors all the time. We hike almost every weekend and we always finish up with a fuck session in a secluded clearing or behind a tree. We don't use condoms, so I always swallow his load to ensure easy cleanup."

Duration: 20:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7811kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Don't Let Dad See! - Gabriela

Pussy Workout

Genres: Mature, Solo, Big Ass, Masturbation, Squirt

Dee Siren is the very definition of a mature Milf. This sex fiend loves nothing more than to have things inside her fuzzy fuck hole! Join her as she sucks fucks and fingers her way to orgasm over and over!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 11:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3417kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 307.3 MB

Download Pussy Workout

Riding My Bike - WebYoung

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Liona
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Liona frequently explores the meadows, fields and forests around her beautiful home on her bike. Liona´s bike is lucky, because today Liona has more to think of than just gliding like the wind through the flora and fauna on her bike. When no one is around Liona gently rubs the bars of the bike against her pussy. Her underwear are in the way, but it still feels so good to just get herself feeling a little horny like a wood nymph.Back home the primal urges seem to boil up from Liona´s core. As she strips clothes from her body you can see her get more and more excited. As she imagines the open road and the bike´s rigid bars between her legs, she begins to palm her shaved pussy beneath her bright pink panties. Each time her fingers come into contact with her lush lips jolts of energy fire to her brain, driving her wild with anticipation. Liona inserts a finger and writhes wildly against her hand. Liona´s breathy tones and moans become saucier with every moment as she guides her fingers against her insides and slides her insides against her fingers, torn between which is giving her more of the heated sensation.The bright sun fills the warm room with white light when the pink panties finally fall off. Liona chooses her fingers after-all. She re-positions herself so she can penetrate her moist pussy with one hand and palm her nubile breast with the other. You can hear her orgasm approaching as she wails moans of . Her final breaths before the explosion of pleasure are quick and loud. Liona lies back instantly, caressing her body glowing like the light that penetrates her window.

Duration: 12:41
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1700kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 170.7 MB

Download Riding My Bike - WebYoung