Girls Masturbate!

Secret Weapon

Cast: Scarlet (Veronica Radke)
Genres: Solo, Teen, Masturbation, Sex toy
Video language: English

She is extremely sexual and loves to be watched. Even though we don't have models "squirting" often on X-Art, she insisted that she could and would.
Otherwise she said she wouldn't enjoy the orgasm as much. I think she had about 5 orgasms in the video! Very hot and naughty.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3476kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 266.8 MB

Download Secret Weapon

Sun Pleasures - WebYoung

Release Year: 2014
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Charlize Bella
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Maintaining a flawless tan takes a lot of patience. Patience Charlize is well acquainted with, Today though, they´re calling for rain, and Charlize never needs to check the weather. It´s always sunny in California. No one thought to tell her the forecast so Charlize is at the spa all alone today. Which combined with her state of relaxation adds up to the perfect time to masturbate. Charlize doesn´t waste a second letting the dark weather take control over her plans. Once she starts to masturbate there´s no stopping her!To shield herself from the weather she finds an empty bed inside. She quickly gets the last of her swimsuit off before rubbing her soft shaved pussy with her nimble expert fingers. As if instantaneously she begins to moan gently and breath more heavily. Each second of contact she makes with her inflamed clitoris her sound scape grows more varied. As she gets more excited we can see her sweet nectar dripping from her blossom. Charlize knows exactly how she wants to get to her goal. She flips over onto her stomach, reaching around her soft behind to stimulate herself from the rear. She is in such a state of bliss that her fantasies practically come to life. She shifts, opening her legs and tasting her fingers to exchange a bit of her natural juices. Continuing to rub her clit, Charlize is able to achieve her heavenly climax within seconds. The lazy day and the wind and rain invite her to lie around just a bit, to enjoy her glow, before returning to her naked clothes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:42
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1718kbps
Audio: 131kbps

File size: 159.0 MB

Download Sun Pleasures - WebYoung

Live sex with the brunette

Studio: Punani Films

Brilliant brunette slut is fingering her pussy in a great live sex scene as she takes off her white clothes off to get naked and expose her perfect body for the public vision to get everyone to cum together with her.

Duration: 24:40
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3624kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 678.1 MB

Download Live sex with the brunette

Warming Up - WebYoung

Release Year: 2013
Studio: WebYoung
Cast: Tina Blade
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits

Petite little Tina Blade has just come home from a walk in the cool fall air and to help her warm up, she lights some candles and then lays on her couch to relax. While the candles heat the room, they also arouse the young lady´s desire and she begins to slowly undress herself. Sliding out of her sweatshirt and exposing her perfect, perky breasts, she then slowly removes her denim cut off´s, exposing her adorable camo panties. Tina slowly traces her fingers around her now hard nipples, exciting them even further, before her hands start pulling at her panties, eager to get them off, and to give herself some affection. It´s not long before she loses her panties too and her cute yellow leg warmers, now fully naked, Tina basks in warmth of the room and the rising heat of her passion. Sliding a hand between her tight teen thighs, she begins to massage her perfectly shaved little pussy. After switching to her knees and showing off her adorable ass, Tina finally slides to the edge of the couch and puts two slender fingers inside of her soaked and tight hole, furiously pumping them in and out quickly bringing herself to an unexpected and intense squirting orgasm. She takes a moment to rub her sweet girl cum, enjoying the afterglow of orgasm, before curling up on the couch to slowly slip away into a peaceful nap.

Duration: 12:20
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1721kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 167.9 MB

Download Warming Up - WebYoung

I Touch Myself

Studio: I'm So Busy
Cast: Jassie, Stefani, Nikki, Dee Cee, Alyssa, Zoe
Genres: Masturbation, Toys

I Touch Myself features all real girls, who have never appeared on film before, really masturbating! Just pretty, young amateurs doing what comes naturally. This will probably be your only opportunity to see these particular sweethearts.

Total size: 364.5 MB in 5 files.

Download I Touch Myself