Girls Masturbate!

Melanie Dark - Messy Melanie (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Melanie Dark
Genres: Pissing, Masturbation
Video language: English

Brunette hottie Melanie Dark leaves little to the imagination as she teases in a sheer cropped top and black miniskirt. This sensual babe rubs her hands all over herself and moves down to her crotch to rub her pussy through her panties! Melanie stands next to a footstool and suddenly starts wetting her panties while we film her pee stream flow down to the floor. We zoom in as Melanie pulls her wet panties up against herself before peeling them off. She uses them to mop up her golden juices then fingers her pussy. Getting hold of a glass, Melanie rubs the rim against her lips, then holds it underneath herself, pussy pissing right into it! She pours her warm nectar into her mouth, giving herself a taste of piss drinking, as it flows back down over her cropped top, then pours the rest over her hot body, getting pee drenched in the process! Melanie pleasures her pussy with a black dildo, firstly from behind, then changes positions. She masturbates frantically, ending in a squirting orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8080kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 975.8 MB

Download Melanie Dark - Messy Melanie (2024)

Taking Selfies

Jenny Moor is taking selfies with the hopes of turning you on but in the course of it she ends up turning herself on. I guess that is not too hard for this 20 year old blonde beauty. Once you see her perfect breasts she will quickly turn you on as well. Her sweet little moans are such a turn on as you can close your eyes and fantasize about her moaning right next to you.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8237kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 893.8 MB

Download Taking Selfies

Jerking off my Pussy and Ass Hole in a Quiet Pla

He played with me, and I was furious. I wanted to fuck, everything was boiling inside. And finally, I waited, he began to poke a hole in me, so hard that tears flowed from my eyes from pleasure and pain. After all, he was my first. I screamed throughout the apartment, probably the neighbors could hear it, and they thought that Masha was lighting it up, but that wasn't the case. Masha was returning home at this time.

Duration: 6:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 212kbps

File size: 78.1 MB

Download Jerking off my Pussy and Ass Hole in a Quiet Pla

Tasty Luscious - Tasty Luscious Wet Waterfall Fingering

Release Year: 2023
Studio: Yanks
Cast: Tasty Luscious
Genres: Brunette, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Milf, Hairy, Amateur, Solo, outdoor

Hottie amateur milf babe from Yanks Tasty Luscious masturbating her hairy pussy at the waterfall.

Duration: 6:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6166kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 315.1 MB

Download Tasty Luscious - Tasty Luscious Wet Waterfall Fingering

Blonde Fingering Wet Pussy Sex Toys in the Hotel

The guy quickly caught up with me, pressed me to the ground, and began to look into my eyes. "What are you doing? Why did you run away?" I was silent, not understanding why all this was happening. But after that, she began to talk about her guesses.

Duration: 6:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4494kbps
Audio: 170kbps

File size: 217.9 MB

Download Blonde Fingering Wet Pussy Sex Toys in the Hotel

Alana Fox - Alana Fox's Slow And Sensual Hip Thrusts

Studio: Yanks
Cast: Alana Fox
Genres: Redhead, Masturbation, Fingering, Amateur, Solo, shaved pussy, knee socks

Slim redhead amateur beauty from Yanks Alana Fox playing with her delicious pink shaved pussy.

Duration: 7:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4611kbps

File size: 270.7 MB

Download Alana Fox - Alana Fox's Slow And Sensual Hip Thrusts

Holly Randall Productions - Maya Grand

Studio: Holly Randall Productions
Cast: Maya Grand
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Lingerie, Solo, Stockings, shaved pussy

Aha, she's got her fanny wide and wide vision in VR for our erections and inspections, now, I'm no gynecologist, but I'm always up for a look, how about you?

Duration: 10:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6043kbps

File size: 483.8 MB

Download Holly Randall Productions - Maya Grand