Girls Masturbate!

Casting Couch - Catalina

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Ebony ,Solo
Video language: English

Catalina is a 24-year-old dancer from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. When we say dancer, we don't mean "Dancing With The Stars." We don't mean "So You Think You Can Dance." We mean, "Take your clothes off, straddle a pole and spread your cunt while strangers toss dollars at you." It's a worthy profession, one we admire greatly. Catalina likes being admired, as these videos prove. "It gets me off," she told us. She'll get you off, too. Guaranteed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:59
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 232.3 MB

Download Casting Couch - Catalina

21 Sextury - Tina Kay

Release Year: 2022
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Tina Kay
Genres: Brunette, Big Tits, Anal, Natural Tits, Fingering, Toys, Solo, straight, peeing

Hot lady Tina Kay goes solo for the camera! The brunette puts a pink dildo in her ass and pees at the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.1 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Tina Kay

Eva Brown - Show And Tease (2022)

Cast: Eva Brown
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Looking naughty and oh so fuckable in red lingerie, Eva Brown is the kind of mommy you dream of fucking. She's eager to make your dreams come true as she loses the bra and plays with her plump titties. Her thong is next to go, leaving her free to put her magic fingers to work in her creamy cooch.

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9794kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Eva Brown - Show And Tease (2022)

Come To Berlyn - Berlyn

Genres: Amateur ,Brunette ,Ebony ,Masturbation ,Solo

Lives: Portland, Oregon; Occupation: Hotel clerk; Age: 21; Born: May 12; Ht: 5'6"; Wt: 118 pounds; Bras: 32A; Panties: Thongs if anything; Anal: Yes, I love it; BJs: Swallow; Masturbate: All the time! Berlyn is really, really fucking horny. "I used to masturbate in front of my bedroom window as a teen because being watched turns me on so much," she told us. "I had to stop because some old bitch called the cops on me when she found her husband jerking off to me in the living room! I know that because he told me one afternoon and asked me to give him an in-person show. You know I did it, too! "I love plain, hard dick. My G-spot is the most-sensitive place for me, and nothing gets me off like penetration. I'm not picky, either; small or big, as long as the guy can hit my G-spot two inches in, then we'll be good!"

Duration: 13:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 814.0 MB

Download Come To Berlyn - Berlyn

21 Sextury - Vinna Reed

Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Vinna Reed
Genres: Blonde, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Solo, straight

Sexy Vinna Reed offered a sexy session of solo masturbation for the camera. Check this beautiful natural blonde pleased herself.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2387kbps

File size: 283.1 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Vinna Reed

Taylor Rae - Taylor Rae

Genres: Amateur ,Asian ,Brunette ,Solo

Taylor Rae thinks she's doing an alternative movie. Whatever the fuck that means. What is means to us is that instead of watching some shit on TV, we're gonna yank our cocks out and, as an alternate, watch this babe from Jacksonville, Florida stuff her cunt with a dildo. See? It's good to have alternatives.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:44
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 21kbps

File size: 229.0 MB

Download Taylor Rae - Taylor Rae

Daily Diddle - Addison Rose

Genres: Amateur ,Big Ass ,Blonde ,Masturbation ,Solo

Addison, from Nevada, visited South Florida with friends to enjoy the beach, bars and clubs. She talks about her sex life before getting off for the camera. Although she likes toys, she only needed her fingers to do the job this time. This girl is loud! Use headphones unless you are alone.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 793.0 MB

Download Daily Diddle - Addison Rose

Escapes - Escapes

Studio: Escapes
Cast: Bernie Svintis

Bernie lounges around her hotel room, she looks out the window at the calm city. Before sitting on the chair she strips out of her clothes slowly, giving a coquettish glance. She caresses her body, touching her perfectly perky nipples, moaning with pleasure. Bernie loves spending days to herself like this ;)

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 135kbps

File size: 674.2 MB

Download Escapes - Escapes

Spoiled Brat's Gone Mad

Studio: 1111 Customs
Cast: Laney Grey
Genres: Masturbation, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Solo, Fantasy

Laney is an entitled spoiled brat who is online shopping when she comes across an email that states click here and win a million dollars. Laney clicks on link and transports to a mental hospital,...

Duration: 13:10
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 5555kbps

File size: 548.4 MB

Download Spoiled Brat's Gone Mad