Girls Masturbate!

First Time Pissing Inside Her Pussy

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

Amateur hottie peachypoppy is doing piss play again - this time her boyfriends pisses inside her pussy with the help of a funnel, then she squirts it out over herself. In the send, she sucks him off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19509kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download First Time Pissing Inside Her Pussy

Wanting More

Cast: Camilla Well
Genres: Brunette, European, Fair Skin, High Heels, Long hair, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Small Boobs, Solo

Camilla Well could cum all day every day and still want more. This horny young thing is always looking for her next climax. The moment her fingers creep beneath her miniskirt, she knows the result is going to be a body shaking orgasm that will leave her meaty bare pussy pulsing with delight.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11413kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Wanting More

Lady Lazarus - Lollipop Sucking With Anal And Pussy Play

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Lady Lazarus
Cast: Lady Lazarus
Genres: Blonde, Piercings, Natural Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Lesbian, Solo, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, pigtails

Sucking on a lollipop while putting a matching purple gem butt plug in my ass and a purple dildo in my pussy and fucking myself until I cum

Duration: 14:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8871kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 970.9 MB

Download Lady Lazarus - Lollipop Sucking With Anal And Pussy Play

Taschengeld Luder Vol 2

Studio: Create X
Genres: Masturbation, Toys
Video language: German

Unscrupulous dissolute whores - German girls ready on all for the sake of money! Movie for fan of girls who do masturbation and show own pussies as close as possible! Different ways of masturbation here, fingers, dildos, anal masturbation, pussy pumping and even sado action with clothes-peg!

Format: avi
Duration: 2:27:34
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1159kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Taschengeld Luder Vol 2

Shay Hendrix DP + Public + Swimsuits P1

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Dildo,Latex,All Girl,Swimsuits,Spandex,Toys,Solo,Masturbation

Shay is well known to Dildo Pant fans, so we thought we'd get her back to go to that next level... Public Dildo Pant wearing!

The video starts back in the hotel room, where she gets naked for us & lubes up the Dildo Pants, she loves playing with Big Black Cocks, so this 5.5inch Dildo is going to be very exciting... She slowly parts her legs & her lips & slides the Dildo into her soaking wet Pussy, she then pulls up the Latex Dildo Pants & pushes the dildo deep into her wet hole. Inside the DP she adds a little vibrating Bullet just over her clit... Thats gonna make her very wet.. Over the top of the DP she puts on a very Tight Speedo Great Britain Hydrasuit , a short skirt & a loose fitting cardigan.

A number of customers asked for a Public Video where Shay would go out wearing DPs and a Swimsuit over the top in Public, with a Short Skirt & loose top so she can flash & give us shots of the DP, Swimsuit & More...

Shay is filmed leaving the hotel room & into the lift, where we get some great upskirt shots of the Swimsuit from below! We head out into the carpark & then onto the Streets of Manchester. Following from behind & infront Shay gives us pleanty to watch, flashing from behind & showing off the swimsuit from the front! We find a nice quiet spot where Shay can show off a bit more, which includes lots of bending over, upskirts & DP flashing.

We move on to a street corner further down the road where Shay id very naughty... She Takes off her Top & Swimsuit to show off her perfet boobs, she has a little play & even pulls the DP out to let us see how wet her Pussy & Dildo is, which is even wetter since she had her vibrator on all the time she was walking!

She changes (On the street corner in broad daylight!) into an Adidas swimsuit & we head back to the Hotel, she keeps flashing her swimsuit covered bum as we walk & that sly smile when showing off the swimsuit from the front... Reception must think we are upto something & indeed we are... In the lift we get a great shot of her dripping wet pussy up her skirt & as we head into the room Shay is very very horny...

She strips off her skirt, top & swimsuit & we are left with a Topless Shay with Dildo Pants, she can't help herself... She has to cum... She thrusts the Dildo (whilst still wearing the pants) in & out of her pussy until she cums... Nice creamy sticky Pussy cum...

Format: avi
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1280x720, DivX 5, 3905kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 569.5 MB

Download Shay Hendrix DP + Public + Swimsuits P1

Latex Lucy - Stretch Your Imagination 1080p

Cast: Latex Lucy
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Jerking Off

Latex Lucy seems to exist in a fantasy universe outside of such mundane concerns like Christmas holidays...although when she takes off her mask in private, she is no doubt just like the rest of us, just another human being. But when clothed in her fabulous and striking latex garb, as she is here today in her new fetish xxx video, Lucy takes us along to her bizarre dark-edged cosmos even though she stands in the bright sunshine in a gorgeous garden. Tugging aside her skintight green and blue body suit, she reveals her enormous tits and then her shaved pussy and taut asshole. What do you think Lucy wants you to do for her?

Duration: 22:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Stretch Your Imagination 1080p

Angelina Valentine : Ahoy Mates! Happy Halloween!

Pirates are hot & what a fucking solo set! I am a pirate today & I love roll playing! I thought what a great idea to dress up as a pirate since it's the Halloween season! However, It didn't take me very long to get this pirate outfit off but I have some crazy fucking time.

Duration: 13:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 297.7 MB

Download Angelina Valentine : Ahoy Mates! Happy Halloween!